UK

great prog btw Shiru \o/

Venezuela
Shiru wrote:

This situation repeats over and over again

Don't you think that happen for a reason?. Dont take me wrong, but i think that's because the tab or the option is not so obvious or intuitive. I actually checked the tracker few times loocking for the option "WaveOut" and didn't found it because it was related to the SONG options like, PATTERNS / INSTRUMENTS / INFORMATION / EDITOR. So wasn't that obvious to me. I think (is just my opinion) if is a program with a User Interface, you should make the program intuitive or atleast the options/config, and that probably sounds a bit trolling from my side!, but it's not! XDD...

And yes, people (including me) should check the HELP FILES indeed and PAY ATTENTION.

Btw, excuse me my n00bish tongue, and to evade n00bs like me, i suggest you to change the name to something intuitive or put that option in the main menu like... Edit-> Setting or File -> Configuration, Help-> Options.

And thx again for the program and your patience smile)))

Last edited by ui (May 4, 2011 11:42 pm)

Chicago IL

is there any way to change the tempo? or is it limited to the tick/speed controls?

Russia, Moscow

No tempo, tick/speed only.

San Francisco

TFM is one of the most intuitive fm software i have used. there are limitations but god damn that instrument screen is powerful. if you learn a little about the technology and the synthesis it all comes together really fast.

Adelaide, Australia

I love TFM Module Maker. Massive thanks, Shiru. big_smile

Russia, Moscow

TFM Music Maker has been updated to v1.5. Download.

I downloaded this smile, but I can't seem to access your site "Shiru's stuff". Have you moved to a new domain? If not, could you post a brief summary of the updates in this version? I'm very excited to try this out, and I'd like to know if there are any new features I should be aware of. Thanks smile.

Russia, Moscow

My website has a very special hosting, which does not work by Sundays. There is no extra info on the website anyway, all the info is in the archive you've downloaded (the archive is on separate FTP).

New features of v1.5 is that is broken to almost unusable state, but no one reported about it. Other features are minor, some fixes for old bugs, some minor features, one major feature - Undo/Redo.

Ah! Well it's nice to see you are still working on that tracker wink. I'll have to start using TFM again. It's been a long while since I have made something with it smile.

rochester, ny

I LOVE this program. I just programmed two covers with it - link1, link2.

I've never done anything with FM before and so far this program has been really fun and easy to use. Great job!

Russia, Moscow

TFM Music Maker has been updated to v1.51. Download

1.51 20.06.11 

* Background in the preview window has not erased with reducing of the font size
* Selection highlight has not taken row highlight settings into account
* Fadeout option for WAV export worked from the editor only
* WAV export from command line has been broken
* Scale slots TL feature has not worked properly
* Undo for operations that altered whole module has not worked
* Current pattern has been not updated with changing order position
* Changing instrument parameters with numberic key has not worked

1.5 13.06.11 
+ SMPS instruments format support
+ Exchange channels in the pattern menu has not worked
+ Quoted parameters in the command line have not worked
+ Selection of the row number to highlight
+ Current directories now remembers correctly
+ When export a file, a filename is entered automatically
+ BPM display
+ Option to switch off the volume fade out for WAV export
+ Option to move the cursor horizontally when enter a parameter into the
  pattern
+ Numberic keys sticking in the instrument editor is fixed
+ 'Editor' window is renamed to 'Preferences'
+ YM2203 code is now in an external DLL
+ Speed interleaving has been messed sometimes after click on the order
  list while the music plays
+ TFD export code is completely rewritten, to fix the unstable export problem,
  and also to make files smaller
+ Algorithm preview when hovering the mouse cursor on a button
+ Replacement of reserved characters in the filename when saving an instrument
+ Group save for instruments
+ TL modification for an instrument or group (changes the volume)
+ Automatic backup of previous version when saving a module
+ Undo/Redo
+ Other changes and fixes

Everytime I open a tfi in TFM everything sounds great except this "clicking" sound I get from every instrument I play. Ive tried to fuck around with buffers count but nothing seems to work. Pls help! sad

Philadelph-ohsh**takecover!!!
MChip wrote:

Everytime I open a tfi in TFM everything sounds great except this "clicking" sound I get from every instrument I play. Ive tried to fuck around with buffers count but nothing seems to work. Pls help! sad

your buffers

RESET THEM

San Francisco

Cool beans.

theDutchess wrote:
MChip wrote:

your buffers

RESET THEM

Okay, how do you do that? tongue