Dublin, Ireland

Purchased a few minutes ago... Can't wait. heart

Philly, PA, USA

BOUGHT! so excited!

Stockholm

Wow, great design and packaging!

Previewing the tune you linked to now, and it sounds very nice too. Will order a copy for sure smile

Milton Keynes, England

ummm, the checkout bit in the 8bp store doesn't have an option for my card type... (maestro) hmm
is there a way i can do this with paypal or google checkout or something?

FlashHeart

Hey Damon, can I buy a copy from you at the TCTD Gala?

New York City

Natty, I will try to bring a few copies to the TCTD event, should not be a problem.
Random, psyched you are in to the packaging and everything!

Thanks everyone!

Unsubscribe

Yay!!

Milton Keynes, England

my copy arrived earlier and i just had my second listen. loving it!
the vocal clip in the first track wouldn't happen to be a little nod to GY!BE's F# A# infinity would it? because it reminded me of it alot big_smile
also the packaging is just great. and the book reminded me a little of the instruction manuals to old computer games. not sure wheather that was intentional either. but it made me smile.

New York City

It's a nod to GY!BE but not F#A# Infinity.
Think more, Slow Riot for New Zero Kanada- Blaise Bailey Finnegan III

Milton Keynes, England

ahhhh. i see.
awesome smile

Philly, PA, USA

My friend said the booklet reminded him of the extraordinairs, that's not a bad thing.
the whole thing is really cool.

Bronx, NY

Finally got this yesterday, so fuckin' psyched to get home and listen to it. Thanks for the spotz, Damon. The artwork from Rich and Asif is absolutely gorgeous, the packaging top notch.

New York, New York

I'm in the post-Pulsewave coma, but I wanted to thank Starscream for making my copy I purchased available at the show last night. It looks awesome.

Riverside, CA

Just purchased my copy.

Haven't listened to the sample or looked into it at all. The quality of your previous release alone has secured my purchase of this one.

Keep up the great work!

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

Ordered my copy! w000p!

Godzilladelph
Starscream wrote:

It's a nod to GY!BE but not F#A# Infinity.
Think more, Slow Riot for New Zero Kanada- Blaise Bailey Finnegan III

big_smile
nice, every note feels so much heavier, still tryna work out some bank bullshit but i'll definitely pick up a copy at 8bp