Last edited by Apeshit (Jul 16, 2019 6:52 pm)

Apeshit wrote:
metropeak wrote:

Actually in the market for a decent flashcart right now, but $45 seems a bit steep compared to the $40 EMS 64M one, is there any benefit to this one above that, other than the (awesome) colour?

Assembled and designed in Canada instead of China, for starters. LittleFM support, larger battery, lower power consumption, easier to flash (given you have a flasher.), and can send songs over link port with Drag'N'Derps, so songs could be backed up that way.

Thanks for the quick reply. It is tempting (especially supporting the national economy wink), though I have read that the GB Boy Colour (which I have ordered) cannot send data over the link port, only receive, so that may limit the backup capability for me. I take it some special cable is required for that?

EDIT: Did a bit of googling and answered my own question, the nanoloop USB-MIDI-adaptor can be used to receive files from LittleFM. Cool.

Last edited by metropeak (Sep 11, 2013 9:49 pm)

Taichung, Taiwan

Got really giddy and excited seeing "new posts" thinking the cart was available for sale!!!

Taichung, Taiwan

Dat foresight.

UK, Leicester

Will there be an option to flash the cart with something before it's bought? I don't have a cart flasher, so I have no means of putting anything on it after purchase.

Any plans for a flasher?

Taichung, Taiwan

Pm sent!

Michigan

How many did you produce? I wanna know ...how many days I can hold off....

Taichung, Taiwan
DESUMATE wrote:

Any plans for a flasher?

Contact jazzmarazz(sic)

Can it be used to play Gameboy games?