crap, didn't mean to bump this. posted in wrong thread.

Last edited by Apeshit (Dec 14, 2011 7:22 pm)

i only charge 50 for a basic greyboy with backlight and prosound
and 70 for a playitloud
but yeah its pretty damm overpriced

AANABAY01

please let's move away from the gameboy
the NES and the Amiga are both more worthwhile synths, as are the badly under-represented c64, Atari ST, Megadrive and what have you
in addition i think the "holding a gameboy on stage" element introduces a great deal of skeptics and holds us all back

The Central Coast, Australia
Zan-zan-zawa-butt wrote:

please let's move away from the gameboy
the NES and the Amiga are both more worthwhile synths, as are the badly under-represented c64, Atari ST, Megadrive and what have you
in addition i think the "holding a gameboy on stage" element introduces a great deal of skeptics and holds us all back

I've been really meaning to get into making some NES and c64 stuff. I think the main reason I've been more oriented towards gameboy though is the ability to write music during the commute to and from work.

Unsubscribe

Or at least have more portable nes that run on battery mods big_smile

Gosford, Australia
Zan-zan-zawa-butt wrote:

i think the "holding a gameboy on stage" element introduces a great deal of skeptics and holds us all back

okay dude i know you hate anything that has more than three people doing it but this strikes me as a very silly thing to say. if you're the cool guy on stage playing the glockenspiel with a megadrive accompaniment nobody is going to think any less of you if the next guy comes up playing a mario remix off of a fluorescent pink brick. you're probably not even going to be playing the same show.

i mean in fairness i've been around since pretty much last thursday, so... blissful ignorance? tongue

Last edited by Victory Road (Dec 15, 2011 3:54 pm)

Gosford, Australia

^ fuckin' snarky! just so you know: your music is dead set amazing zan, so don't read too much into the first line wink

Cleveland, OH

Just saw this thread. I charge $70 for a grey DMG with a backlight and pro-sound. I think that's a pretty fair price. Not over priced but high enough that I make money as it is my main source of income.

If this is too high I will consider lowering it will some persuasion. wink

Last edited by thursdaycustoms (Dec 15, 2011 4:46 pm)

The Central Coast, Australia
herr_prof wrote:

Or at least have more portable nes that run on battery mods big_smile

Sounds like a plan.

Unsubscribe

Shit now im into the idea. WHAT SAY YOU DMG MODDERS. Assemlbe the ben heck based mod for a fee?

http://benheck.com/nes-portable-hand-built

aren't you guys sponsored by nintendo?

Madison, Alabama
herr_prof wrote:

Shit now im into the idea. WHAT SAY YOU DMG MODDERS. Assemlbe the ben heck based mod for a fee?

http://benheck.com/nes-portable-hand-built

Capitol idea, chap!  Somebody sell these.