Brooklon

Units. Added and subtracted in space. Rendered yet altogether measurable. These units are sound - distorted and loud. And space is a dark room full of sweaty drunkards. Back that azz up.

6 tracks of dirt, grime, crunch and kicks. (Download includes the EP as a continuous mix - hence the heftier size. Keep your preference and chuck the rest!)

HERE

Philly, PA, USA

SO GOOD.

BRKlyn

GET YOUR BODY MOVIN'

Melbourne, Australia

Pretty excited to hear this. I don't think you've ever released anything I didn't love.

Brooklon

I hope I didn't let you down this time, celcius smile Thanks for the listens guys. Glad you dig it.

Oh but seriously, where's the dubhorn? I thought this guy did reggaeton or something...

Bronx, NY

interloop F -> Dasso is about as close to perfect as I've heard in forever. Splendid!

Boulder, CO
Note! wrote:

Oh but seriously, where's the dubhorn? I thought this guy did reggaeton or something...

I was gonna ask this... obviously.

Between this and the Syphus album, I'm quite happy for a while to come.

Bronx, NY
AdamGetsAwesome wrote:

Between this and the Syphus album, I'm quite happy for a while to cum.

Fix'd.

BK

This has been on loop for a few hours now. Amazing.

BRKlyn

...can someone please make some reggaeton with a Gameboy?

I listened to this and enjoyed it.

Brooklon

I plainflavored to plainflavored and plainflavored it.

Glad you enjoyed it smile

NY, US

This is like, really good.

Brazil

BUMP FOR JUSTICE

Bronx, NY

COLD ROLLED.

Melbtown, Lolstralia

Pretty good but I needed to download Airhorns.zip put it in a sampler and then it becomes an interactive mega album...

In all seriousness getting to see your performance at babycastles it was top notch and this release really delivers!!!

Last edited by Dot.AY (Jun 16, 2011 12:18 pm)