Brooklyn NY US

Hay gaize, looks like it's my turn to join the Blip Festival 2009 live recordings party. As you've probably been seeing lately, WFMU's Free Music Archive is hosting a lot of live recordings from the latest Blip Festival; so far there's material available from 11 of the festival's musical performers, with more being added steadily. My live set went up this afternoon & is freely downloadable, huggable, kissable, etc. -- find it at http://freemusicarchive.org/music/bit_s … t_shifter/

Please to enjoy my songs with full happiness.

Unsubscribe

Yay!

Abandoned on Fire
Bit Shifter wrote:

Please to enjoy my songs with full happiness.

^_^

Philly, PA, USA

shit was fucking great, my knees were bruised the next day from being bashed against the stage, but... in a good way

shweet!!

São Paulo, Brazil

damn it, this is fucking awesome.
downloading it right now!

http://freemusicarchive.org/music/bit_s … itled_Live

Listening to this reminds me on how much I want to see you perform live )':

Brooklyn NY US

Hey thanks guys. I'm glad this stuff is finding a home in welcoming ears, like a larval parasite undulating slowly toward your eardrum.
^__________________^

wow that's exactly what I was thinking while liste.....

LARVA #568935 REPORTING TO THE HIVEMIND OVERLORD, I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY ENTERED THE HUMANS BRAIN, THANKS TO BIT SHIFTER'S SQUARE WAVE BRIDGE

Bronx, NY

I kissed it, hugged it, but I didn't download it yet.

I hope I can hear myself and Damon shouting "Pseudo-Science!!!!!" like crazy, then getting even crazier when the song was played. All jokes aside, this was one of my favorite sets of the entire festival, thanks for the heads up Josh!

ps. Holy SHIT, Maneuverer is ALWAYS SO GOOD!!!

Last edited by DaPantz (Jan 22, 2010 12:12 am)

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

I'll download it. But I won't listen to it.

That is a lie. I won't download it at all.

That is a lie too.
Ima listen to this all night long.

Winter Haven, FL

Was this all captured in one set? Anyway... GREAT release.

Brooklyn NY US

Hey thanks Nestrogen. Yeah, with the exception of a gap between the last two songs that was trimmed out, it's unedited. The last two tracks were saved on the same cartridge, so while loading there was a pause that I failed to fill with anything clever or witty.

In the interest of transparency I also omitted an 8th track, because at the time I thought it was a good idea to sing "Horror Business" while sick & having a voice that was even more fucked up than usual; predictably it sounded like shit.

New York City
Bit Shifter wrote:

In the interest of transparency I also omitted an 8th track, because at the time I thought it was a good idea to sing "Horror Business" while sick & having a voice that was even more fucked up than usual; predictably it sounded like shit.

I want this track.
I run the People's Club for Bit Shifter Humiliation.
Surrender it now.

Unsubscribe

The crowd was into it though!

UK

Neatly packaged, nice work Josh!