Los Angeles, CA

Live album recorded from my show at OBSOLETE in Los Angeles this past Saturday. Due to the fact that it was probably the best set I've played to date, I decided to release it to help fund the new album and print shirts. If you dig it, please consider paying $5 or donating more to download it and rock that shit! http://wizwars.bandcamp.com/album/live-obsolete

(btw, this is soundboard quality and then also mastered a bit, not some shitty bootleg)

Concord, CA

This is SICK. I got about halfway through the stream and decided I HAD to have it.

Triborough Bridge*

SICK set, man!

Los Angeles, CA

Damn it, I always fuck up and call it Triborough Bridges. Maybe that's the difference. The original version is called Triborough Bridge, the remix is Bridges...yeah. Nice cover up there (pats self on back).

And thanks guys! I think this was probably the best set I've ever played, and I was down about six or seven beers by this point. I normally don't drink before playing, so I think I'm going to make this a pre-show ritual from now on.

Last edited by Wizwars (Jul 6, 2011 6:11 am)

Wizwars wrote:

And thanks guys! I think this was probably the best set I've ever played, and I was down about six or seven beers by this point. I normally don't drink before playing, so I think I'm going to make this a pre-show ritual from now on.

It adds to the tone. wink

Abandoned on Fire

As expected, this rocks the house.

(btw, ouch)

San Diego, CA

one more detail to fix: thrash city is named trash city

unless you're imagining a city that is populated by millions of trash80s

all of who refuse to play haunted candies

that's the epitome of dystopia sad

unrelated: that track "anxiety" is MASSIVE

Los Angeles, CA

Fixed both mistakes tongue
And yeah, thanks Patrick. "Anxiety" is probably my favorite of the new stuff, and I wrote it in about an hour.

buffalo, NY

SO good