San Francisco :P

download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?uub7ecedwsyhc6c

Backstory: In my freetime travelling to and fro places, I brought along a few scores and transcribed a few of my favorite pieces into 8bit synthesizers in fl studio. I then mastered them at home, I love it. (this took quite a while)

Question: Monov, why isn't this being released through GUFT?

Answer: Because none of the property is of my creation, and I would feel bad if I did a cover album for a label that is mostly, if not completely original material (except for one song on my last album, Clair de Chiptune, which is a cover version of Clair De Lune). Also, if some legality issues turn up, I'd rather deal with 'em myself then me and my publisher turn up (and I am not expecting any legality issues)

So, what covers are on this album?

Antonin Dvorak's New World Symphony Movement 2
Beethoven's 5th Violin Sonata Movement 1
Gustav Mahler's 4th Symphony Movement 1
Igor Stravinsky's Firebird (Infernal Dance Suite)

why these songs?
Because I could find available midi versions that are free, hence I could assume it was legal to do transcriptions by ear and from scores I found online for the specific songs. Also, these pieces are some of my favorites.

can I get the full version of [blank]?
No, if you really liked them, listen to the classical version. That's why I am releasing this album

If you do something else like this, can you do [blank]?
Maybe, depends if I like the composer, and if their songs are legal for me to release