!) Livewire
@) Cruise Control
#) Tension
$) Core
Free download on Bandcamp
Grab LSDJ Save Files

Feel free to share the album with friends.
I've decided to include save files with my releases to promote openness in the chip community and to help people to learn a few tricks.

Follow me on Facebook

Last edited by Zef (Jul 28, 2011 2:08 am)

This is the second best release I have gotten in the past year of me listening to chipmusic. Great work!

Zef wrote:

I've decided to include save files with my releases to promote openness in the chip community and to help people to learn a few tricks.

http://lsdsng.com/

Battle Lava wrote:
Zef wrote:

http://lsdsng.com/

Yes, but:

lsdsng.com wrote:

Only registered users who have uploaded content can download other people's songs.

^ This kept me from checking out that site when I was new, and people new to chip music may not have any songs to upload (sure they could upload some blank file, but that's dumb) this way they're open and people can find them with the release for easy download. New people can see how the program works in a song to get a bearing on things.

At any rate, that's the way I'm doing things, free savs all around.

Last edited by Zef (Jul 29, 2011 12:31 am)

Zef wrote:

^ This kept me from checking out that site when I was new, and people new to chip music may not have any songs to upload (sure they could upload some blank file, but that's dumb) this way they're open and people can find them with the release for easy download. New people can see how the program works in a song to get a bearing on things.

At any rate, that's the way I'm doing things, free savs all around.

I think this is the best way to learn. Thanks for doing this Zef wink

Huge release.

Thanks guys! By the way, the release just got picked up by the Bitmasters netlabel as well as the NoiseChannel netlabel! Thanks for the support!

Peace!

Last edited by Zef (Jul 31, 2011 7:59 pm)

I'll be putting out a newer and bigger release sometime this spring, stay tuned!

GET ON IT BOY

Middlesbrough, England

I'm a fan.

Middlesbrough, England

Just had a mooch through the save files, learnt a couple of new tricks! thanks a lot! smile
Pretended a was the beez kneez rockin' live mode for about half an hour too, super fun.
Zef is the boyo!

Turku, FIN

Nice work!

New York

awesome that you included the sav files! excellent album, also i loved "get slow", congrats on charting over at 8bc

Ciudad de méxico, MX

Listened to it. It's great! congratulations!

i'll do a remix of some song soon or later wink

Last edited by Analog (Jan 6, 2012 6:40 pm)

Cool Analog; just let me know if you need any source files.

New Release coming up soon!
I'll likely be including save files with this one too.

Last edited by Zef (Mar 31, 2012 5:22 pm)