San Francisco

As of now the We Danced Until We Saw the Sun exists only as a side project/hobby for me. I will no longer will be performing or releasing any new official releases under this name. I am focusing on other projects now namely my new music project under the name E.N.Cowell.

WDUWSTS was an experiment and a means of using real synthesizers on a budget. Now I kinda have a firmer direction I want to take.

I will be posting some demos and little things I have been playing with that is unrelated to my new project from time to time so its not like I am killing the project completely. I am just putting my energy and efforts else where.

To celebrate tossing out the old and welcoming the new I have posted all WDUWSTS releases plus 4 more releases up on a WDUWSTS band camp account.

http://encowellwduwsts.bandcamp.com/

feel free to donate and enjoy.

Releases:
-A Cut and Paste Summary of Dynasties 1 & 2 (W D U W S T S Rework)
  by Little-Scale
-D A B F - 32KBS
-Bent
-Blank Head

feel free to pass around the URL to friends too smile

Finland

Enjoyed 'Bent' alot, especially the finishing track, GREAT athmosphere! Not having time to listen everything else now but will come back.

Wellington, New Zealand

these are really cool

NJ

was under the sheets WDUWSTS ? if not, it still rules. and beta psycho still stands strong as one of my favorite chip music releases, period.

hope the new direction you're heading in involves more piggy // nanoloop stuff because this shit is BEASTLY.

San Francisco

Piggy all the way. I basically am taking what i learned from chip and applying it to more complicated timbers. it sounds a bit more "mainstream" i suppose but the additional sound design involved makes it all worth if for me. i enjoy the challenge of more complicated synthesis. There is a strong chip influence for sure tho.

Things are kinda going in this electro house direction. I post a lot of this stuff on that youtube account and on my tumblr @ http://encowell.tumblr.com/ if you guys want to take a look.

thanks for listening guys. i appreciate it.

um under the sheets really was kinda in-between thing. so i dont really know if it counts as either project completely.