Psydney, Australia
arfink wrote:

Sounds fine to me, my bad on the missing the challenge thing. I went out of town the day you issued it. sad

So, congrats Kool Skull, you get to pixel me enjoying sunny lakeside cabin life in Hackensack MN!

You can still save your street cred and pixel the damn thing anyway ;D

Minneapolis

yup, I'll do that. I got some things in "real life" which caught up to me during the week I was gone. I might do something tonight with it.

Psydney, Australia

Good luck to both of you! \o/

A gray world of dread

I don't really have any business here, but I want this thread to continue; so I challenge whoever is up for it to draw a landscape in CGA palette 1, high intensity.
Colours are:
Black (#000000)
Cyan (#55FFFF)
Magenta (#FF55FF)
White (#FFFFFF)
Dimensions are 320x200
Step forward ye warriors, and dither away!

Last edited by µB (Jul 30, 2010 1:09 pm)

Slovakia / European Union

@iLKke -> Can you please, please help me with logo for compilation?
http://chipmusic.org/forums/post/52016/#p52016

@µB ->
Its sounds like CGA "The Outlands" from Tron...

Last edited by Tinctu (Jan 21, 2011 6:17 pm)

Vancouver

Just to revive this

I challenge Arfink to make a 67 x 67 pixel image scaled up 400 times with a maximum of 5 colors

STARDRAIN, CA

NIGGGAA

Minneapolis

Well, I'll give it a shot. Something tells me that EmThree is being a little sarcastic here...

Something to note about this thread: I don't really have tons of time to moderate it and edit the top page etc. so if someone else would like to step up to do that I'd appreciate it. If you're willing to adopt the maintenance of the challenge thread then you should make a new one so that you can control the top post.

Vancouver

I'm not being sarcastic here tongue

Minneapolis

Okay, challenge has begun. I will attempt a 67 x 67 5 color cupcake.

Minneapolis

EDIT: nevermind.

Last edited by arfink (Mar 22, 2011 7:08 pm)

Minneapolis

if you really really need this blown up to 26800x26800 pixels then I'll happily oblige, but I figure more people will be able to actually view the image at this size... smile

Vancouver

I just realized I said 400 times - I meant 400% HAHA

Still not a big deal, well done.

Minneapolis

Lets see, who to challenge next...

iLKke: You shall make a pixel art packaging label for an imaginary brand of old-timey hard candies. Preferably root beer or lemon flavored, but you can choose different if you want. No size or color restrictions, and you can do front and back of the package, or just front. Or just back, but that'd be boring. smile

I'm new here, but I can already see I'm going to be enjoying the company of my fellow artists. big_smile

A gray world of dread

Yes! Nice to see this back from the grave. heart