New York City

smile That sounds better.

NSW, Australia

Jeez, clam down akira.

Vancouver

feels good man

The whole AA thing is going to be tough, I've never really had to do much as most of my stuff is angular, so I'll have to work on that tongue

I think delving into something like the works of iLKke would be fun here.

Last edited by EmThree (Feb 3, 2010 1:48 am)

New York City

If someone else tells me to calm down when i am completely calm i will rip their throats off. This is the fucking internet, get a grip.

EmThree wrote:

The whole AA thing is going to be tough

Don't wory if you can't get it through, but it would be good if you can big_smile

Vancouver

Don't worry, I can take care of some AA, it ain't that bad tongue

NSW, Australia
akira^8GB wrote:

If someone else tells me to calm down when i am completely calm i will rip their throats off. This is the fucking internet, get a grip.

Wow calm down, ripping of the throats is a bit excessive.

oh the irony heart

MA

Hey now... "If you wouldn't say it to your Grandma, then don't post it here!" lol btw Turtle wants to play!!!!;)

New York City
Nue wrote:
akira^8GB wrote:

Wow calm down, ripping of the throats is a bit excessive.

Uhm, it was ssarcasm.
Why do I have to explain everything? D:

Cambridge UK

Because sarcasm doesn't translate very well in bbcode. If we had html, then it would be a totally different situation... :3

Westcoast Norway

What we need is emotion markup language.

astral cat

http://02d9656.netsoljsp.com/SarcMark/m … oadhome.do

Minneapolis

Just do tha challenge, leave teh drama llamas to do their thing somewhere else. I'm eagerly awaiting EmThree's art, he's a great artist.

astral cat
arfink wrote:

Just do tha challenge, leave teh drama llamas to do their thing somewhere else. I'm eagerly awaiting EmThree's art, he's a great artist.

same, EmThree is da bomb. Just thought i'd add a bit of light hearted humour to the thread smile

New York City
arfink wrote:

there's no daruma here!

i'm happy that nobody likes my piece

;_____;

Last edited by akira^8GB (Feb 3, 2010 11:15 pm)

Philly/NY

daruma llaruma

astral cat
akira^8GB wrote:

i'm happy that nobody likes my piece

;_____;

i think your piece is fucking sick! big_smile