Brazil

little-scale: making everyone looks bad.

I'm downloading, cause every release by you, Seb, is satisfaction guaranteed.

As soon as I get me some money I'm probably buying this and the last one. :3

NSW, Australia

Best release of 2010 (so far) In my humble opinion.

little-scale, you are a great inspiration and i believe one of the greatest chipmusic composers i have ever heard / met. Long live little-scale!

Last edited by Nue (Jan 31, 2010 9:29 am)

Cambridge UK

So who won TCTD award for Biggest little-scale fan? :3

NSW, Australia

cool

ad-hell-aide
Nue wrote:

Best release of 2010 (so far) In my humble opinion.

little-scale, you are a great inspiration and i believe one of the greatest chipmusic composers i have ever heard / met. Long live little-scale!

Thanks so much Darcy! That's really kind of you to say. Hope to see you again soon in person smile

East Kilbride, Scotland

You're fast becoming the Omar Rodriguez-Lopez / Robert Pollard of chip, little-scale. smile

Melbourne, Australia

As usual. You are impress.

Melbourne, Australia

Everyone should buy this album. I'm really looking forward to the extra track!

Listened to it, and enjoyed it.  Another quality album- good work!

Minneapolis

I listened to it... and I'm gonna break the trend here and say I didn't really enjoy it that much. It didn't seem very musical to me. Maybe my tastes aren't developed enough to really hear it. Anyways, it was a noble effort, and the artwork is pretty nifty. Good work, and keep at it Little Scale! smile

ad-hell-aide

Fair enough, it's not something that will appeal to everyone, I am well aware of that.

I don't think that it has anything to do with your taste not being developed enough; everyone is just into different music smile

Melbourne, Australia
arfink wrote:

It didn't seem very musical to me.

For real? Re-listen to Microbiology and then tell me it's not musical. Its some of the most gorgeous, understated harmonic and notational interplay I've heard in a while. I love it. The track evolves so beautifully. It is certainly musical but I think you obviously have a different definition of what a 'musical' piece is to me.

If it were 20 minutes of non tonal white noise, then I'd say that was not musical.

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs
celsius wrote:

If it were 20 minutes of non tonal white noise, then I'd say that was not musical.

There are people that would argue that even such a thing was 'musical'. So your interpretation must be a few rungs above other places on this internet.

Adelaide, Australia

This work is inspiring! I love the glitchy drums near the end of the first track. I'm now working on a Sega FM track that has no drums. Yes you read that correctly, NO drums! tongue

Thanks little-scale. big_smile

ad-hell-aide

Cheers Freezedream big_smile

Tokyo, Japan

wrote a small review over here