))<>((

we definitely have some very talented people here.

Newcastle, UK

Think it might be time I uploaded something then smile

Brazil

Except me. I'm brilliant.

Lol jk

The Bronx

HOORABIES! Thanks, George. heart

Melbourne, Australia
little-scale wrote:
trash80 wrote:

:vomits:

really?

I did also. All over my laptop. You bastard.

Cambridge UK

I make people vomit from Cali to Rawstralia.
FUCK YEAH!

Washington
Shonen_ wrote:

Think it might be time I uploaded something then smile

Oh great the site sucks now. wink

San Luis Obispo, CA
Russolo wrote:

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
cool cool heart heart heart heart cool cool cool heart heart heart heart cool cool
cool heart heart heart heart heart heart cool heart heart heart heart heart heart cool
cool heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart cool
cool cool heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart cool cool
cool cool cool heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart cool cool cool
cool cool cool cool heart heart heart heart heart heart heart cool cool cool cool
cool cool cool cool cool heart heart heart heart heart cool cool cool cool cool
cool cool cool cool cool cool heart heart heart cool cool cool cool cool cool
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool heart cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

akira^8GB wrote:
aphasia wrote:

Clearly everyone who was a member of 8bc is a terrible musician?

No, and with teh same, correct train of thought, I can affirm that clearly everyone that is here isn't briliant smile

So far I would say that the good/bad ratio of uploaded music on this site clearly exceeds that of "the other site".

New York City

Wait until it gets packed. It's only natural.

Cambridge UK

While I agree with you Akira re: more people=more suck - in general, at the very least - I'm gonna make my original post at little more clear, and a little less hippie.

I do not personally like every single track posted on this website, it was more of a way of speech, really. I have very specific tastes. In fact, most of the time I'm an elitist cunt, plain and simple. At Blip they had a chair with my name on it at the lounge.

That being said, I was surprised by the overall quality of the music posted here. Though most of it is irrelevant to my interests, I heard talent and intelligence. Some tracks are excellent as is, some need a little more work ( and most of those were the ones requesting constructive criticism) .. what I mean is, people aren't posting anything just to post something, they're not slacking off, and that's nice. And refreshing. And I didn't expect it.

Geneva, NY
tRasH cAn maN wrote:
akira^8GB wrote:

No, and with teh same, correct train of thought, I can affirm that clearly everyone that is here isn't briliant smile

So far I would say that the good/bad ratio of uploaded music on this site clearly exceeds that of "the other site".

And let's not forget the quality of the tracks on the other site when it was this old....

http://8bitcollective.com/music/_/page=360

EMANCIPATION!!!!   tongue

@bleo: Thanks!
I think that was when 8bc was called gameboymall.

Los Angeles
tRasH cAn maN wrote:

@bleo: Thanks!
I think that was when 8bc was called gameboymall.

/me puts on elevator music.

Camden, London

It's not about being good or being bad, it's about posting stuff that's good, or rather, bad. hence *cough* my lack of submissions as yet, hah. heart

Seattle, WA

go us!