Matthew Joseph Payne

We're just short of the 2 month mark from the 11/15 shipments - has anyone else in the US received theirs?

Seattle, WA

Nope.  I sent Seb an email but haven't heard back.

Paris, France

Not here too

Austria

where i seb anyways ? havent heard of anything regarding the current preorder and/or the ones who havent got theirs yet ?!

nothing here
maybe it would be helpful with some tracking numbers soon?

Matthew Joseph Payne

Tracking numbers aren't very useful on international packages, he probably didn't get any.

FRANCE

Hi Seb, Before I search for the answer myself let me ask you this question if you come around here :
How many CC could I send to the teensy at once? the obvious reason is to recall GENMDM patches on the fly with program change events on the same channel. The instruments patches will be stored in my FMDRIVE 2612 VST. (link for those who did not know: http://youtu.be/nxAKR9f437w ).
Happy Nu Year by the way!

Spain

I'm still waiting mine too (got the e-mail the 16th november). I'm in Spain...

ad-hell-aide

hi all,
international shipping will be slow - because i have made the GenMDM as affordable for everyone, and include international shipping in the cost price for simplicity. the shipping price more than doubles for tracking numbers / fast shipping, and would add about 20% to the cost (the average price for shipping for a GenMDM is around $12 dollars).

there are no tracking numbers as a result.

in terms of batch #2:
i have the majority of parts (actually all parts) besides the printed circuit boards, which I am currently waiting on. i can provide photos of this as proof if you guys would like. the parts that i have are all memory chips, all caps, all teensies.

in terms of the last five of batch #1:
two people got back to me, and in the end it might be better to just use parts from batch #2 for these last five. i have ordered enough parts to cover these as well.

if anyone does not receive their GenMDM from batch #1 besides the last five by feb, I am happy to give refunds for those persons of course.

hamburg, germany

looking very forward. : )

I see  "GenMDM is currently not available for preorder." - batch number 2 is moving forward then. 

As for the postage issues, seeing as people are still wondering where theirs is I'm not worried.  But everyone who is waiting, can we all make a deal with eachother?  Let us know on here when you get them, and where you are located - then we can all figure out when to worry lol

Seb, I would be interested in knowing an answer to Aly James' question also.  I know my Meeblip would freak out some times when i was automating it too much and that was a single voice.  But then it is also doing the math to generate the waves, and I imagine GenMDM is less processor intensive.  I suppose if it is really an issue you can reduce the refresh rate within the M4L editors tho, or get a second one - oh wait I am

ad-hell-aide

Analog monster, yes it is moving forward, I have all components with me physically already apart from the pcbs.

I'll run some tests about aly's question.

San Francisco

was there anybody selling a crystal clear mod kit or something for the model 2 megadrive?

Brighton

I've seen clear pads, but not console. That would be hot though.
edit: oh, crystal clear sound.

Last edited by radian (Jan 16, 2013 1:15 pm)

Austin, TX
wedanced wrote:

was there anybody selling a crystal clear mod kit or something for the model 2 megadrive?

A dude on the sega-16 forums is, I believe.

Milwaukee, WI

What I would LOVE, is an SMD CCAM for my Nomad's.