How are you? This is going to be my first post here. I came across a little problem after getting my first backlight-kits installed. The problem is that some pules and waves and noises with tables have some kind of background noise after the modification. Not a hiss, but more like a low zoom. It stops when I add extra 'k' commands. The problem is that some clear pulses now seem to have a little ugly buzz. Maybe we did something wrong with the installation...
I am not really that technical so someone helped me out with this modification. Since you are probably going to ask how about the specific installation details, this is what we did:
- To get a better result, we installed something to make to contrast higher that got the pixels more sharp.
- The backlightkit wasn't installed directly to the battery but to the pins below the screen.
- it was installed in a prosound modded DMG-01-CPU-6
Now, I played the exact same song on another prosound modded DMG-01-CPU-6 without the backlight kit and the sound seems to be better. It also has a little background buzz when playing some notes but way less than the one with the backlight kits. Also the bass of the one without the BL-Kit seems a little more clean and I got the feeling it just sounds better. (I don't know if this is possible) What's also weird, is that when I plug it on my adapter, now every sound get a major buzz. This buzz can also be stopped with the 'k' command so it isn't just overal background noise. This I really don't understand.
Also, the intensity of the backlight-kit also seemes to vary while playing a song. So, I think my DMG has a little bit of a problem that the backlight kit leeches from the circuitboard and not directly from the battery. Is that it?
- Can someone explain/help me out what to do to get the best and clear sound back?
- It this a common problem you get while installing those backlight-kits?
- Is it the DMG model?
Thank you so much in advance.