Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
bleo wrote:

Check out this discussion....

http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/li … ssage/1762

i imagine that all it would take is having info from Marc with regard to sending info to that port.. from there a midi interface can be done via micro controller and we're in business..

And i just summed up in 2 sentences what will end up being something that will take hours to figure out. hahaha. i love making things sound super easy when they aren't THAT easy.

IL, US
low-gain wrote:
bleo wrote:

Check out this discussion....

http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/li … ssage/1762

i imagine that all it would take is having info from Marc with regard to sending info to that port.. from there a midi interface can be done via micro controller and we're in business..

And i just summed up in 2 sentences what will end up being something that will take hours to figure out. hahaha. i love making things sound super easy when they aren't THAT easy.

if you spend those hours figuring it out, i shall repay you in venison burritos

Milwaukee, WI

Trust me Low-Gain, you want venison burritos

IL, US
Theta_Frost wrote:

hes had e.s.c. homemade venison burritos before...though now i usually also add chipotle bacon & some spicy chicken breast smile

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
e.s.c. wrote:
Theta_Frost wrote:

hes had e.s.c. homemade venison burritos before...though now i usually also add chipotle bacon & some spicy chicken breast smile

stop it man... gunna make me ddrive 8 hrs to get them burritos

Tokyo, Japan

My gp2x midi interface just arrived! Thanks logan. Now just waiting for my gp2x

IL, US
Lazerbeat wrote:

My gp2x midi interface just arrived! Thanks logan. Now just waiting for my gp2x

wooo! they rule!

hardcore, Australia

ohgodijustgotmygp2xandholyshititisawesome

it makes piggy so good.

i discount any previous comments i made about piggy. i can see myself doing lots with it.