BOSTON

GAH. a recent cart-tastrophe requires me to change my live set up a bit....

I have:

an excellent condition backlit & prosound greyboy DMG w/ 2nd 1/8" & rocker switch

a brand new, in box 64m EMS USB cart

I require:

a nintendo DS in decent condition

a DS SD flashcart

i would prefer to swap all for all, but let see what pops up. I'll also accept cash OF COURSE

;D

))<>((

I've got a DS Lite in good condition, I'd be willing to trade for the EMS Cart. Haven't used it in a while, but I can't seem to locate the stylus. D:

Central-ish VA

Edit:  I didn't see you were after a DS, but anyway......

http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/563/f … available/

Bent stuff for music and/or live visuals perchance?  I'd be willing to ship of a bent SNES for your shindig.

Last edited by Beverage (Feb 3, 2010 1:51 am)

BOSTON
tacticalbread wrote:

I've got a DS Lite in good condition, I'd be willing to trade for the EMS Cart. Haven't used it in a while, but I can't seem to locate the stylus. D:

PM'd!!!!

Beverage wrote:

Bent stuff for music and/or live visuals perchance?  I'd be willing to ship of a bent SNES for your shindig.

i was so confused... XD

Last edited by BR1GHT PR1MATE (Feb 3, 2010 2:12 am)

Central-ish VA
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:
Beverage wrote:

i was so confused... XD

DS, SNES, these acronyms man.  What can you do?  Haha.  I hope you can get things back on track, I've always wanted to come visit Boston and see you and the Boston8bit crew live.  Unfortunately my only DS has a shattered top screen, not much to do with that huh.

BOSTON
Beverage wrote:
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

i was so confused... XD

DS, SNES, these acronyms man.  What can you do?  Haha.  I hope you can get things back on track, I've always wanted to come visit Boston and see you and the Boston8bit crew live.  Unfortunately my only DS has a shattered top screen, not much to do with that huh.

Yo I totally understand. My girlfriend was with me when I wrote the post, and she was like " DMG EMS NDS DS SD?? what the hell, you are making that up right??" haha.

Thx Beverage, you are welcome in Boston man, let us know if you're ever in the area and we'll set something up ;D

0R360N

contact kitsch... he has Acekard2i (best card around IMO) just not in his shop yet

BOSTON
Thretris wrote:

contact kitsch... he has Acekard2i (best card around IMO) just not in his shop yet

i've been looking for an acekard, that is very good insider advice! thx!!

now if he'd only get those smartboy carts in ;P

0R360N
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:
Thretris wrote:

Im pretty sure he already has those instock too, again, he has been really busy to update the shop.

BOSTON
Thretris wrote:
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

Im pretty sure he already has those instock too, again, he has been really busy to update the shop.

NICE!!!! you just made my week. heart heart heart heart ive been waiting for those 4EVR.

he should cut you in 10% for the promo ;D

0R360N

HAHA, Kitsch is my good friend, I will pimp his shop anyday of the week