Brooklyn, NY, USA

Just so you guys know, My album The Aftermath is out and has been released for a while (i.e., since December 20, 2011). The music was mastered by Sabrepulse and the album art was done by Minusbaby. Down below are links to where you can find it:

Bandcamp: http://ironcurtain.bandcamp.com/album/the-aftermath

CDBaby: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/ironcurtain

Also available at these fine e-retailers:

• Emusic

• GreatIndieMusic

• MySpace Music

• last.fm

• Amazon MP3

• MediaNet (http://www.mndigital.com/)

• Zune.net

• Edit 2012/1/21: iTunes

• Edit 2012/5/6: Spotify

More is on the way. Hopefully iTunes should be soon...

I'll update this page as soon as my album appears in new stores...

Last edited by Iron Curtain (May 6, 2012 1:56 pm)

Germany/Florida

Mekkwarrior and dark as darkness is off da chain!!!! good stuff

Brooklyn, NY, USA
Tetrasaurus wrote:

Mekkwarrior and dark as darkness is off da chain!!!! good stuff

Thanks! I really appreciate it!

Bronx, NY

BUY.

Brooklyn, NY, USA
DaPantz wrote:

BUY.

This.

It's okay. Probably a bit too slow and repetitive for my tastes...But that's just my opinion.

Brooklyn, NY, USA
_133 wrote:

It's okay. Probably a bit too slow and repetitive for my tastes...But that's just my opinion.

To each one's own. Thanks for your input! I appreciate it!

Tokyo, Japan

Love the acceptance speech style credits for the album. Wahaha!

Also, since when did Sabrepulse become a mastering engineer? Brah's got some mad skills innit!

Nice release boi!

EDIT: Ain't worth $8 though hmm

Last edited by cheapshot (Jan 18, 2012 6:02 am)

Brooklyn, NY, USA
cheapshot wrote:

Love the acceptance speech style credits for the album. Wahaha!

Also, since when did Sabrepulse become a mastering engineer? Brah's got some mad skills innit!

Nice release boi!

EDIT: Ain't worth $8 though hmm

Just for you, I'll make the minimum $5! This deal ends on February 1st.

Last edited by Iron Curtain (Jan 20, 2012 11:55 pm)

Brooklyn, NY, USA

Update: This album is available on iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/the-af … d496562338

Brooklyn, NY, USA

Update: Remember when I said the deal on the album being $5 ending on Feb 1st? Well, as luck would have it, the phone and internet service at my household was lost on Mon, Jan. 30. I just got it back today. In the spirit of generosity, I will leave the $5 minimum price tag up there until Saturday, Feb. 4 at 7:00PM EST. Then the prices return to normal.

Brooklyn, NY, USA

Necroupdate, but important necroupdate:

For the month of May (i.e., Blip Month), The Album is $2 minimum. Also, All songs are $0 minimum, except "Waltzing Matilda". Enjoy!

Also, Patrick Gann of Original Sound Version reviewed my album.

Link to album

Last edited by Iron Curtain (May 6, 2012 12:55 pm)

Anynowhere

So yeh, I listen to lots of music. Actively. Love it, and nearly live for it. My ears have been dragged here and there, and I can embrace the darkest, the freest, the loudest all the way to the gayest, poppiest and ababcbiest...  As I hunt for more and more musics, I come here once in a while to check if there's anything new on the chippy front, and I here I am, forcing myself to listen to your whole thing, and forcing myself to believe there was a real intent behind making it because you seem desperate for having an audience. But I just don't get it. Your tracks are like samples, or rather, parts of songs - incomplete and simplistic. Yet, you manage to believe in your music so strongly that you hired the crème of the community to contribute to your work. Seeing the amount of blabla and the multiplicity of ways in which you're attempting to sell your rather skeletal work, I'm tempted to think you're being ironic. Or perhaps, it's something so deep I don't get it. And the feeling gets worse as I read this review of your album on Original Sound Version you've posted - what? How did you get this guy to post-rationalize your entire album?

I don't bite that 'minimalist' approach, and I don't bite the over-intellectualization of your music. Sorry if I come across as being harsh, but I wouldn't react if it weren't for the over-selling. And again, I might be wrong in not seeing what's truly there.

New York, NY

I dig it.
well done.
xo
jason.

Brooklyn, NY, USA

Eucaryote: We all have our favorites. I understand your criticism, seeing as I am my own worst critic. smile

Falling For a Square: Thanks!

Last edited by Iron Curtain (May 11, 2012 12:24 pm)

Anynowhere
Iron Curtain wrote:

Eucaryote: We all have our favorites. I understand your criticism, seeing as I am my own worst critic. smile

Well, you seem like a really nice guy and reading my message again, I feel bad for getting my teeth out so quick. See, much of today's music is so lazy in the making compared to the efforts that go towards self-promotion, I can't help but turn red.

I didn't mean to establish a final judgement on what you do. I'm just puzzled by your approach to music and wish someone could explain what I'm missing.