Montclair, NJ

How do I embed a video from youtube to my forum post??

Last edited by A Versus B (Feb 5, 2012 4:28 pm)

rochester, ny

Last edited by bclikesyou (Feb 5, 2012 7:28 pm)

rochester, ny
A Versus B wrote:

How do I embed a video from youtube to my forum post??

use bbcode "[youtube][/youtube]" and between those put yr video's id (the letters in the link).

example using http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl-GHdEninM as the video i want to embed...

[youtube]sl-GHdEninM[/youtube]
Montclair, NJ

Here's one of me from a New Years show that just went down, unfortunately it's kinda a weird angle and you can't see visuals.

Lovin those Dauragon vids too!!

sweden
mk wrote:

@nordloef - descendents cover at 4:54?

edit: actually probably not haha

cool

Yuma, AZ

@Bit Shifter To be fair, one of them is my wife XD

b4by f4c3

i synced a recording i did of this hints why its off a bit on some points

Last edited by 8BiT404 (Feb 6, 2012 6:35 pm)

Bristol

Here is a short doc I made of me taking my noises from the studio to the stage (which was the other week!)

Guitar plus GBA + NES + stuff.

Yuma, AZ

I see so many Pockets. I have 2, but I've always had cart crash issues with them. I'm jealous.

East Kilbride, Scotland

bclikesyou, it sucks that you use that silly vocal processor instead of just singing, as it seems like you'd actually be a good singer.

Playing part of a new live set. Hipsters at Starbucks are talking over the whole thing though hmm

Yuma, AZ

Hipsters... haha. Nice sounding set though, sir!

rochester, ny
Sycamore Drive wrote:

bclikesyou, it sucks that you use that silly vocal processor instead of just singing, as it seems like you'd actually be a good singer.

i like the vocoder a lot, personally!

Yuma, AZ

I actually dig it a lot as well. I think without it you would lose a TON of aesthetic.

10spd wrote:

Hipsters... haha. Nice sounding set though, sir!

Lol I had other tunes and vids too, but this is it for now. Tonight I'm playing my full EP at this same Starbucks, excited!

rochester, ny
Sycamore Drive wrote:

thanks?