Seattle, WA

SOLD TO AXOLOTL AND PIXLS-here we have 2 plain grey DMGs with internal prosound (one has the port cover)

SOLD TO POMPEI -a blue/black DMG with internal prosound and the NES button treatment

$40 -a NES edition GBA SP with fancy charger and all XD

SOLD TO LOW GAIN -and 2 gameboy pockets, one with racing stripes and one with the rebel fireball (slighty impractical for lsdj but some people love their pockets i guess XD) both are pro sounded   

$15 -yellow GB camera

paypal only PLZ

:D

Last edited by yuh (Feb 17, 2010 3:39 am)

BOSTON

dude, you're selling the rebel!?

Philly, PA, USA

OH can you hold one of those greys for me while i make sure my paypal works? also, it does work right? like no issues with the screen or anything?

Seattle, WA

yes no they are all in great condition :P

BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

dude, you're selling the rebel!?

yup they all gotta go just keeping 2 GBCs XD

Last edited by yuh (Feb 4, 2010 5:14 am)

Philly, PA, USA

grr, i want to buy this, but the financial situation on my end just isn't going to work out, good luck sir!

))<>((

damnit I need money. I'd like to buy the GB Camera, the Pockets, and the Blue DMG, but I'm broke, lol.

Minneapolis

With the pockets- is that $15 for the pair, or $15 each? Also, is the SP the backlit variety or frontlit?

SF

Would you go lower (like $15) on one the prosounded greyboys?

Either way, email me at: [email protected]

Nashville, Tennessee

excellent timing. my pocket died today. i call on the pockets and unlike everyone else, ill pay now. hell, ill even pay shipping if i cant have both ill take the racing one. cool. [email protected] tongue

Seattle, WA

low gain got the pockets last night via PM sorry guys!

but hey look at all the other tasty treats up there waiting for ya :P

Last edited by yuh (Feb 4, 2010 4:30 pm)

Seattle, WA
arfink wrote:

With the pockets- is that $15 for the pair, or $15 each? Also, is the SP the backlit variety or frontlit?

frontlit i believe

Minneapolis
yuh wrote:

low gain got the pockets last night via PM sorry guys!

but hey look at all the other tasty treats up there waiting for ya tongue

Great, that means I get to hack one of them! YAHAHAHAHA!

Anyways, as for the SP, please look on the back and see if it's an AGS-101 or not. If it's AGS-101 then it's the newer revision, which is actually what I'm looking for for my little project. Only problem is that I'm going to be removing the case and not keeping it... and this one is in good shape. Hrm.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

the V2 sp's never came in the NES classic look.. only pearl blue, pink and black. andi think a light pearl green.

Minneapolis

Ah. Did the v1 come in pearl blue or pearl pink? If not, that makes ePay searching for one alot easier.

Bronx, NY

I'd be all over that blue one if the prosound was external rather than internal sad

DE TRT

Hopefully you got my message. smile