San Diego

Hello guys, wanting to post here before I hit the bay with it. Trying to save up for a new piece of gear and need to clean the closet. Everything is o.b.o. as well so feel free to send me a reasonable offer.

First up is the microKorg, in absolute mint condition. I have lost the mic to it somewhere in my many moves I've done. Asking $225 USD shipped

Next up is the Kaossilator in really nice condition as well. Just couldn't really get into using it that much. $60 USD shipped.

Next is the nanoKontrol2, only used a few times. Yet again, didn't get into using it that much with my DAW.  $40 USD shipped.

Lastly is all of my Gameboy stuff. There is a lot here to list but most of it is parts. Both front and back PCBs, buttons, cases (mostly grey but I do have a clear case with its text cleared off) a few that have been painted with X-Metals, screws, battery terminals, and shields. This can all go for whatever you want to throw down on it. Take pieces or the lot. I know that most of the screens do have vertical lines in them, some can be fixed for sure but it's something I'm not up for doing anymore. Whoever jumps on this gets the best of the lot first and I will work down from there.

EDIT: All good screens are spoken for right now on the GB parts. If you want or need front pcbs to practice putting pocket screens, fixing vertical lines on or what have you I have plenty. I also have a pink GBC, unmodded green GB pocket, black GB pocket with yellow (buttons, battery cover and backlight), and a red GB pocket with clear red buttons and inverted red backlight. The red pocket has 1 horizontal line on it and a little rash at the bottom of the screen. Shoot me an offer, open to anything reasonable.

Last edited by Vile (Oct 21, 2014 1:51 am)

Vile wrote:

-Blue V3 backlight from ASM

That's VB. We don't have a version 3 panel yet. But I've realized that a lot of people think "V3" means three LEDs, so I'll let this one slide. wink

San Diego

Fixed. wink

San Diego

This unit has sold as well.

Last edited by Vile (Apr 14, 2012 5:25 am)

San Diego

Bump! ClearBoy is up for sale.

San Diego

Bump! If the price is too steep on the ClearBoy don't be afraid to make an offer as long as it's reasonable. Also I'm willing to ship internationally, it'll just be a tad more for the shipping costs but I'll cover about $5 worth of the total shipping price.

Louisiana

I actually like this one a lot. I don't know about the pink backlight though. I have a pink backlight in one of my cases now and I never use it cause it hurts my eyes. I'd like to get my hands on that case though and dye it or hook it up with a bad ass reverse paint job and kitsch's clear start/select pad. . Might be in touch with you soon about it.

Melbourne, AU

I'll buy the clearboy if you're willing to ship to Australia.

San Diego

PM'd you mysterystain

San Diego

Last bump for the Clearboy before it hits ebay.

San Diego

Sold!

Last edited by Vile (Apr 14, 2012 5:25 am)

San Diego

Clearboy relisted on ebay.

I'm thinking about that clearboy...I basically want that but with a green backlight. Hmm.

San Diego

Bump, new items

Kansas City

PM sent!

San Diego

Edit: Placed at the top, someone really needs to show me how to make those collapsible text thingies. hmm

Last edited by Vile (Oct 21, 2014 1:52 am)