6.gif

Turku, FIN

2nd pls

Ontario, Canada

I would go with the mountains one.

killadelphia

fuck.  everyone wants a different one.  maybe i will have to make 2 designs?

Cambridge UK

they all look nice but to me super form would make a better shirt.

Anaheim, California

ticket away

Philly, PA, USA

but ultraviewer coming up from the bottom of the shirt, all the way up to the upper chest, like taking up most of the front of the shirt would be fucking great.

EDIT: like this

Last edited by pixls (Feb 6, 2010 4:27 am)

Cambridge UK

It'd make a really great t-shirt for guys but wouldn't fit a girl very well. Anyways, being one of the very few girls who buys those shirts it's pretty much irrelevant.

Philly/NY

So sweet:

You could also try something like this with the bleed going off the shirt, probably trickier/costlier to make, though:

Philly, PA, USA

i still say ultraviewer is the best for a tee, as long as it can go all the way to the bottom

but if it can't pebble ghost is good.

England

i like 9 and 10

killadelphia

what about superrrrr forrrrm layed out sorta like the hex devil... no purpulish background.

pebble ghosts does look cool - i just don't think i can do that many colors - i was thinking about reducing the colors in that one like make the stripes all one color with like 3 gradients.  i think i can only do 4 colors.

thanks for your help ppls.

Last edited by animalstyle (Feb 6, 2010 8:11 pm)

MA

3 is my fav... but all very nice indeed! smile btw Animal style... I listen to your song "DMG guitar" everyday! It almost brings a tear to my eye! I think your one of the best chip artists, so far...

BOSTON
enso wrote:

I WANT THIS PLZ

Finland
enso wrote:

So sweet:

Yeah, that's what I said:)

I would seriously order one of these!

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

I would totes buy the album cover or ultra viewer