› Previous Text:

Hello! First off, I’d like to thank you all for submitting tracks to this, supporting this cause, and pulling together as a community to make something like this possible smile I appreciated each and every submission, including the ones that I did not take. The cuts were made based off of the average technical ability of the submissions, and the consistency with the styles on the album.

If your submission was accepted, I just need you to send me a wav with the song in it. If you already sent it, just PM me with a link to it here. It’s incredibly difficult to find them in my email, due to Facebook drowning me in notification emails.

Anyway, here’s the list of accepted submissions, artist and track name.

BR1GHT PR1MATE - Get Back at Me (2012 Remix)
bubu - Goodbye to Make You Cry
roboctopus - One Day You’ll Wake Up Better
Victory Road - Keen Eye for Yellow Cars
Klownin - Multiplayer x2
AlexOgre - Sorrow
sombreronegro - Orbital
Da Pantz/The J. Arthur Keenes Band - Danger Line
VCMG (Vince Kaichan) - Neolectrical
Zef - Subsonic
Kommisar - Twinkle Star
Cheapshot - Fade
VAN17INO6 - SH3BRAIN3D
the mist toggles - Birds
Revengineers - Laika

Again, thank you all so much! Also, I am planning on there being another volume of this compilation to happen at some point in the future smile All depends on how easy (or difficult) it proves to be in order to donate to a charity legally tongue

-Frostbyte

Last edited by Frostbyte (Apr 4, 2012 2:08 am)

Gosford, Australia

Definitely interested bro, I'll see what I can cook up for you.
Cancer has been a dick to my family too, especially my mum who has been bedridden with two different types of cancer at separate times.

Sweet! Thank you so much dude, means a lot smile And I know how you feel, it's not right. Can't wait to hear your submission!

uhajdafdfdfa

good idea!

You wanna do a song ant? big_smile

uhajdafdfdfa

i'd love to, but i'm not sure how much money anyone would pay for one of MY song?! ;P

i'll get on it tomorrow

Yuma, AZ

I'll throw my hat in on this one! Sounds like a plan. Any length limits or anything? What format do you want it in?

Texas

I'd love to do this! Cancer has screwed with my family as well as a lot of family friends. I'll get started right away.

Terebovlya, Ukraine

I would be glad to take a part in such a good collaboration. It could be not only chipmusic?

It can be anything smile Preferably chip, but if it's not and it's good, I might choose it smile I sincerely thank all of you guys for helping me with this big_smile MAkes my heart tingle!

Florida

I'm interested. Which charities are you looking at?

Not sure quite yet. I'm looking around to see what's legit and worthwhile. Working out the kinks wink Haven't started a formal search yet.

b4by f4c3

Count me in, good cause man.

Tokyo, Japan

interesting idea mate. I'll whip something up big_smile

Seattle, WA

I'm very interested! Do you want all works to be brand new or can I submit previously released material?

rochester, ny
leeni wrote:

I'm very interested! Do you want all works to be brand new or can I submit previously released material?

this was my question as well. revengineers would gladly contribute a pre-existing track to this but we probably wouldn't have time to record something new.