shanghai

ALBUM IS OUT NOW !!!!  Please download it free : ) spread it like the plague, tell your friends, play it to your grandma and spam it around : P.  you can order the CD if that floats your boat with beautiful artwork and all that jazz. Thanks for listening and supporting Downstate. Peace
http://downstate.bandcamp.com/album/farewell-static

Last edited by Downstate (Apr 23, 2012 8:03 am)

San Angelo, TX

Really Digging Red Grow One Man!

matt's mind

thoroughly enjoying this album

shanghai

cheers ! glad you diggin it. WERD!

Utah

Sounds good Tom. Excited to give it a proper listen.

))<>((

ooooooooohhhhhhh maaaan.

ABOUT TIME.

I love you.

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

it is beautiful

New York, NY

Word up.

shanghai

safe as fuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!! thxy

shanghai

and@tacbread - yeah it is about fooking time !

10220 Medlock Bridge Rd, Dulut

I just began listening to the album and I have to say, thanks dude ... I am at the first track after the intro and I know that some nice chill will wait for me ... right what I need at the moment.

Discount Flooring

shanghai

thanks man.
im sorry the bandcamp ran out of free download credits for a while. It is back up on free download now for all ye cheap homies yo !
Humbled by the number of beans that downloaded it and bought the CD. Thanks alot for the support, the response greatly exceeded my expectations if im honest : ) I beieve the CD's were posted from my bro in the UK last week so those that ordered one should have it by now or real soon. PEACE.

now im making horror crunk scary ghetto hip hop ambient shit for a while. (ambient crunk er,yeah) so follow the soundcloud FB bollocks for updates on that. New E.P out sometime after yesterday.

shanghai

Bump - just incase any that got this here record, want this 30 minute minimix of eerie wonky bleepy horror hip hop stuff i did the other week

http://soundcloud.com/downstate/dwns-mx

ta

Last edited by Downstate (May 24, 2012 10:36 am)