Hey Chipmusic!

I'm the founding member of a new concert series spotlighting the chiptune scene in Seattle. We have our first two shows all set up (just posted about it in the Event forums)

Our goal is to make enough from these first two shows to support bringing in outside acts. For now, we're looking for more artists in Seattle, and neighboring areas like Portland, and Vancouver.

So if you're an artist in one of these regions, get in touch with me! We'd love to have you big_smile

Send me an email at teo@teoacosta.com

edit: Check out our web-site http://x-b.it AND like us on facebook big_smile http://facebook.com/xbitseattle

Last edited by X-Bit (March 13, 2012 8:59 pm)

vancouverite here.  big ups on getting a monthly show going!

i think i might like to perform there once every now and then.


edit: oh shite, email.  yeah expect one of those soon.

Last edited by bryface (March 13, 2012 8:51 pm)

bryface wrote:

vancouverite here.  big ups on getting a monthly show going!

i think i might like to perform there once every now and then.


edit: oh shite, email.  yeah expect one of those soon.


Posting here was a good move too big_smile Where can I listen to your music?

edit: found it big_smile

Last edited by X-Bit (March 13, 2012 8:57 pm)

I'm in Olympia! here's my bandcamp and soundcloud


http://soundcloud.com/terrordaktyle

http://teradaktyle.bandcamp.com/

Last edited by TERADAKTYLE (March 13, 2012 9:00 pm)

i beat up tony and dakota in tacoma

infradead wrote:

i beat up tony and dakota in tacoma

he ain't jokin

ovenrake wrote:
infradead wrote:

i beat up tony and dakota in tacoma

he ain't jokin


bahahahah what happened? super smash brothers?

Just gettin' super smashed with my brothers @ blip '09

ovenrake wrote:

Just gettin' super smashed with my brothers @ blip '09

Sounds most excellent, im excited to join in the rumbles at the upcoming shows.

I'm in Spokane, and i love the idea of a monthly show.

Would love to play sometime/attend all the time. big_smile

I'll shoot you an email here pretty soon.

Last edited by Kremland (March 14, 2012 10:12 pm)

Kremland wrote:

I
I'll shoot you an email here pretty soon.

Hit me up! We'd love to have you. email me at teo@teoacosta.com

Link me to your music, and soundcloud/facebook whatever you got big_smile

I am from Tacoma too.... but I am only just getting into the scene... got my first DMG coming in next week!

Haven't made either yet, still need to record my album (which should be here really soon).

I just need to finish up the album cover and record and it should be good.

Oh yeah and i need to name the songs something other than zonp. tongue

Sorry for the inconvenience...

Vellain wrote:

I am from Tacoma too.... but I am only just getting into the scene... got my first DMG coming in next week!

Kremland wrote:

Haven't made either yet, still need to record my album (which should be here really soon).

I just need to finish up the album cover and record and it should be good.

Oh yeah and i need to name the songs something other than zonp. tongue

Sorry for the inconvenience...

No worries to either of you! Let me know when you feel you're ready. We're looking for more acts for the summer, im excited to hear your work.

X-Bit wrote:
Vellain wrote:

I am from Tacoma too.... but I am only just getting into the scene... got my first DMG coming in next week!

Kremland wrote:

Haven't made either yet, still need to record my album (which should be here really soon).

I just need to finish up the album cover and record and it should be good.

Oh yeah and i need to name the songs something other than zonp. tongue

Sorry for the inconvenience...

No worries to either of you! Let me know when you feel you're ready. We're looking for more acts for the summer, im excited to hear your work.

i want to play but i don't want to play music.  drones cool?

infradead wrote:

i want to play but i don't want to play music.  drones cool?

We're trying to keep the shows in a similar genre, so if you can get together atleast three other acts. We could do an awesome drone show. I'm not too familiar with your work, where should I start?