AbductedBySharks wrote:

Do you mean, you're writing a lot of music OR are you writing music like this?

maybe both

Just got home from work. Time to get to work on my response!

10spd wrote:

Just got home from work. Time to get to work on my response!

WOOP WOOP! BAAAATTLETIME!

finallyyyyyy

so at this point do i win by forfeit or what? it's been around 72 hours since i finished my track and awesomecat hasn't posted anything in here. plus he commented on it on twitter when i first posted so he definitely knows it exists.

Saskrotch wrote:

so at this point do i win by forfeit or what? it's been around 72 hours since i finished my track and awesomecat hasn't posted anything in here. plus he commented on it on twitter when i first posted so he definitely knows it exists.


Unfortunately for him, yes. He forfeits the round. Im not sure how we're going to play it yet, since he would have to start round 2. You may just move to the next bracket.

well, that's not very fair. hmm

Aeros wrote:

well, that's not very fair. hmm

Well, if Awesomecat continues to stay MIA there isn't too much we can do hmm

Edit: Alternatively we could have someone else take Awesomecat's place.

Any takers?

Last edited by AbductedBySharks (March 19, 2012 4:27 am)

Sorry my rebuttal track has taken so long, the batteries in my DMG died. I'll try to whip something up in famitracker and post it by tomorrow. hmm

In similarity to HNO's comment above, I have yet to begin my track. Had some family stuff come up last night, and am back at work right now. As soon as I can I'll get a track cooked up. I don't want to hold anything up. If I need to make room for someone with more time, I totally understand.

AbductedBySharks wrote:
Aeros wrote:

well, that's not very fair. hmm

Well, if Awesomecat continues to stay MIA there isn't too much we can do hmm

Edit: Alternatively we could have someone else take Awesomecat's place.

Any takers?


well i might give it a try and put my noobness to the test... if saskrotch is ok with that...in case awesomecat returns before i'm finished, i'll withdraw my request. smile

shizcake wrote:
AbductedBySharks wrote:

Well, if Awesomecat continues to stay MIA there isn't too much we can do hmm

Edit: Alternatively we could have someone else take Awesomecat's place.

Any takers?


well i might give it a try and put my noobness to the test... if saskrotch is ok with that...in case awesomecat returns before i'm finished, i'll withdraw my request. smile

Sounds good, excited to hear your song!

Oh man, I wish I'd seen this earlier, I would've signed up for it.
I could use a challenge.

PianoGameboy wrote:

Oh man, I wish I'd seen this earlier, I would've signed up for it.
I could use a challenge.


We'll be doing another one pretty soon after this one finishes big_smile

Somebody gave me some batteries, so I'll actually be recording and posting my original rebuttal track later. XP

hn0, if you can get your hands on the .LSDSNG or the .SAV on the cartridge for it i'll record it for you. i need to open up my save and delete some stuff anyways.

Last edited by Aeros (March 20, 2012 8:25 pm)