Los Angeles

If the app is free, I have no problem using our icon and bandwidth. wink

Los Angeles

Also, if you are restricted to the rss feed's xml data, maybe I should provide a better xml output exclusively for your app. Say with more data such as rating and/or comments and/or api so the user can add to their online bookmarks and such.

New York City

Now this app looks interesting! Also a forum interface would be good, since reading stuff up on an iPhone browser, for example, is rather annoying.

Los Angeles
akira^8GB wrote:

Now this app looks interesting! Also a forum interface would be good, since reading stuff up on an iPhone browser, for example, is rather annoying.

one of those things I want to get to, is redoing our css, and adding mobile css support in the process.

New York City
trash80 wrote:

one of those things I want to get to, is redoing our css, and adding mobile css support in the process.

That would be brilliant big_smile Because I don't want to pay for something like Tapatalk (and I don't even know if it would support this forum).

Westfield, NJ
trash80 wrote:

Also, if you are restricted to the rss feed's xml data, maybe I should provide a better xml output exclusively for your app. Say with more data such as rating and/or comments and/or api so the user can add to their online bookmarks and such.

big_smile

Earth
trash80 wrote:

I was going to suggest something like that but I didn't know how much work it would be on your end. That would be killer! All of that stuff would be great, because I was going to have to scrape the html, which is not ideal. I was also thinking of syncing Favorites with bookmarks, maybe. So yeah awesome.

trash80 wrote:

If the app is free, I have no problem using our icon and bandwidth.

big_smile Yeah that's true it may increase bandwidth use. I figured it's going to be people who would use the site anyway. But yeah thanks man!

trash80 wrote:

That's probably for the best. It will be cross-platform.

Last edited by breakphase (Mar 26, 2012 6:36 pm)

New York, NY

heart!

STARDRAIN, CA

idk about its legitimacy as an app or whatever, i don't really care.. but I'd use it. in the end, it looks like you did quite a bit to make it rather in-depth.

Last edited by Kool Skull (Mar 27, 2012 5:30 pm)

STARDRAIN, CA
trash80 wrote:

If the app is free, I have no problem using our icon and bandwidth. wink

tim i wuv u ;*

Nashville, Tennessee

heart

Texas

This is a truly awesome sounding app. Can't wait to get this!

Earth
Kool Skull wrote:

idk about its legitimacy as an app or whatever, i don't really care.. but I'd use it. in the end, it looks like you did quite a bit to make it rather in-depth.

Yeah I dunno. It's not revolutionary, but I did put some thought in to just filling a need.

Thanx for your feedback everyone. I'm just waiting on Apple now. And I'm already working on the first update, more on that later. It's looking good.

DRM.CT

cool yes.

Canada

This app is very cool and useful for music purposes. I love that you can favourite the songs and have a playlist made up.
Are you planning on adding forum capabilities? For an app that kind of encompasses the website for cellular use.

Earth

Yah this app rocks. I'm hoping that there will be a mobile version of this site before I can start such a project. As everyone else I'm limited only by time. But that's a huge constraint. tongue

The homepage for Cm Feed is http://jnapps.wordpress.com/cm-feed/.