Armidale NSW Australia :D

So since im trying to get involved with the chip community that makes me a troll i just wanted too put something out there

8-Bit-Rex wrote:

It's too bad you don't have a page for donations.........

??

Chicago IL

60 hours is enough time to write maybe one good song.

try 60 days next time.

yeah i just wanted to put something out there

But that's silly...do you want to be remembered with a rushed first release or a really good debut that will have people remember you?

Frostbyte wrote:

But that's silly...do you want to be remembered with a rushed first release or a really good debut that will have people remember you?

I guess i actually spend like a week recording the songs on it though

Recording != writing though

Oh soz i meant i spent a week writing the songs and did a day recording them lolz my bad XD

That's still not a long time...In my opinion, the best advice I ever got was to write 100 songs, knowing they will suck. No matter what, your first 100 songs are going to be bad, just because they are. Get past that point, then start releasing. You have a much better time getting known and having a strong rep with good releases as opposed to bad ones.

It's nothing against you or anyone but your first songs are bad! I released some of my early stuff and I regret it. Honestly.

XD i dont feel that way but thanks for the feedback big_smile

Sure man, just sharing my opinion on things smile

Frostbyte wrote:

Sure man, just sharing my opinion on things smile

Thanks A lot for you're help big_smile

Utah
Frostbyte wrote:

The best advice I ever got was to write 100 songs, knowing they will suck.

Great advice. Reminds me of a pottery class I heard about were half the class was instructed to make as many pots as they could throughout the semester and the other half was told to spend the whole time on one pot. In the end, the students who made tons of pots made the better pots. I dunno if it's true, but the lesson of learning through repetition, trial and error seems right on.

The Laohu wrote:
Frostbyte wrote:

The best advice I ever got was to write 100 songs, knowing they will suck.

Great advice. Reminds me of a pottery class I heard about were half the class was instructed to make as many pots as they could throughout the semester and the other half was told to spend the whole time on one pot. In the end, the students who made tons of pots made the better pots. I dunno if it's true, but the lesson of learning through repetition, trial and error seems right on.

yeah good advice smile

So Favorite/Best songs on the EP?

Last edited by square0ne (Apr 2, 2012 7:02 am)

Chicago IL
Frostbyte wrote:

It's nothing against you or anyone but your first songs are bad!

square0ne wrote:

XD i dont feel that way but thanks for the feedback big_smile

no he's totally right