Madison, Alabama

Just poychased it and had a play through.  Really stellar all the way through!  Great job everyone.  I hope it makes a ton of cancer-killing cash.

WHAT I wake  up and overnight I have $134 raised already! Sweet, lets keep this going guys big_smile Thank you so so much everyone!

BOSTON

Awesome start!!!

ah! one thing i want to say... and I don't want to be a dick! But... I have seen some people posting just direct links to their track on the comp. Not a huge deal, but I think the point here is to get people to buy the album for charity, not self-promote! I saw it with the Japan comp too and it made me sad hmm Let's try to do better than that guys! it's for a charity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, rant over

Yeah, I didn't notice that tongue Let's try to sell the whole album lol smile Spread the word!

Unsubscribe

Or at least post a streaming only version on soundclown or something.

Great comp and execution!

Thanks dude! I appreciate it wink

The Netherlands

Loving the album and love what you're doing guys!

Philadelphia, PA

Whoa, this is on the Bandcamp front page. Currently the #4 top seller.

Holy crap, he's right! I just screenshot'd that ^^ I think the only time I've ever been this happy was when I met my girlfriend tongue

BOSTON

lets bump it up! #1 baby!

Armidale NSW Australia :D

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! front page Frostbyte is a boss

California

Gonna go submit this to some gaming blogs, see if they pick it up.

Edit: just emailed it to Destructoid. Let's hope that they'll put it on the front page!

Last edited by VCMG (Apr 5, 2012 2:31 am)

Gosford, Australia

was going to put notices for it up around uni but everyone's about to go on mid term break starting tomorrow. sadface!

More like chip against cancer, no?

Gosford, Australia
Amity Level 2 wrote:

More like chip against cancer, no?

You know, I was thinking the same thing when the name was first announced but I gave it some thought and I like "for" better.
"chip against cancer" is kinda angsty and edgy and 2004 sounding, imo

bumpity bump! I wanna get this to at least $500! We're somewhere around $400!