OOOOH SHUT DOWN

matt's mind

dammit, i've missed 30 minutes then tongue

get on man!

Robotcity, the year 20XX

Awesome comp. Just bought it. Somehow I missed it, but Bright Primate's bandcamp page recommended it. And it deserves a bump.  Cancer fucked up my life severely 2 years ago, so if there is ever going to be a volume II, I really would love to contribute a song.

United Kingdom
Men of Mega wrote:

If there is ever going to be a volume II, I really would love to contribute a song.

This.

I've worked with individual's within health settings who were at the palliative stage, cancer needs a cure

Love the idea of this collab smile  More charity one's would be great!

Gosford, Australia

I will gladly contribute to a volume 2!

How're the funds for this coming along anyways Frostbyte?

The New City of York

just picked up a copy... I'm always down to donate to a good cause

The funds are great! The total is a bit over $500 (i reported higher before, but I took that that mistakenly, without realizing that that was before bandcamp's revenue and paypal processing fees: regardless, we have a large amount to donate!)

I'm going to be closing this one soon because I have to use my paypal account for other things, as well as to donate the total amount in the coming weeks smile

thank you all! And there will be a CFC volume II at some point smile I'll keep you all updated.

Portland, Oregon

AGGH!!  Don't close it before I drop dollas!!!

Portland, Oregon

....and,

Dollas dropped.

BOSTON

why close it? just periodically send them money. I mean... don't close it! send them more money!

Unsubscribe

Its a paid to have to manually transfer stuff from your paypal im sure.

Heres an idea, once the paypal push is done maybe make the comp for free with a link to the various cancer charities?

Great effort dudes!

Savannah, Georgia

why do i always completely miss all of these compos jesus

Rochester, NY

Maybe you should check the forums every 5 minutes

like me

Savannah, Georgia
ChipsChallengeBand wrote:

Maybe you should check the forums every 5 minutes

like me

i DON'T check the forums every 5 minutes?!