Rochester, NY

Digital download FREE or "Pay-wat-u-wan" HERE: http://chipschallengeband.bandcamp.com/

Chip's Challenge is a 3-piece band based out of Rochester, New York.  Here is our full-length debut; thank you for listening:

1) Charging Armagus...
2) Special Beam Cannon
3) Why Am I Still Awake?
4) Machu Picchu
5) Kickpuncher
6) Morning Rescue
7) One More Step
8) Bad Friends
9) Machu Picchu (Acoustic)
+ bonus track

alternatively, nicovideo

Digital download FREE or "Pay-wat-u-wan" HERE: http://chipschallengeband.bandcamp.com/

FREE Bonus tracks (covers) that were played at the listening party on Noise Chan Radio HERE:
http://soundcloud.com/chips-challenge/sets/covers-823/

Extras, including linear notes [sic], tabs, and .sav files, are included with the album download.

If you've already downloaded it, please download it again to get the better version (better album art, fixed bonus track).  We're not gonna dick around with the bonus track so there's no silence anymore.  We realized we hate that shit lol

Physical copies will be available for purchase in September, possibly along with other stupid merch like tapes, shirts, buttons, and stickers.

Last edited by ChipsChallengeBand (Jun 28, 2012 3:22 am)

rochester, ny

yessssssssssssssss. congrats dudes!

Rochester, NY

Thanks Nick, u guiz r da bes

rochester, ny

want to hear 'one more step' 4-eva.

Florida

Came expecting buttrock. Disappointed.

jk

Last edited by Jay Tholen (Apr 21, 2012 3:19 am)

Rochester, NY

If you don't think this is buttrock than your definition is wrong

might want to update your database

Austin, TX

Gotta listen to this 4 Non Blondes cover for an eternity.

Rochester, NY

Still working on discs and basically we're (I'm) too lazy to post the tabs and savs right now.

But it's been like, a week, so I uploaded the covers to our soundcloud for download

now you guys can get your skrillex on wubwubwub

Rochester, NY

Someone actually bought our album today which reminds me that it's totally complete (and has been for a few days) and we aren't touching that shit anymore.  Physical copies will be available at latest in September because we ain't gonna sell shit while we're on hiatus yo.

WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU DOWNLOAD THIS ALBUM:
9 KILLER TRACKS + A BONUS TRACK
14 PAGES OF BULLSHIT LINEAR [sic] NOTES
7 LSDNGS whatever FILES
1 LSDJ.SAV FILE + 1 LSDJ.SAV.GZ FILE
9 TUXGUITAR TABS (BE THE CHIP'S CHALLENGE WE WISH WE COULD BE!!!!!)
SOME ALBUM ART
WOOOOOAAAAAHHHHHHH

first post also updated.  If you're looking for actual NEW content, I posted a new cover a few days ago, and maybe you haven't heard our Beastie Boys tribute yet idk:

Chip's Challenge - Cliffs of Dover (Eric Johnson Cover)
Chip's Challenge - No Sleep Till Brooklyn (Straight Cover Remix)

Thank you for listening.

Last edited by ChipsChallengeBand (Jun 11, 2012 10:37 pm)

Douglas, Wyoming

I downloaded this when I first saw it released, been listening to it nonstop! I've been following you guys since I first saw Special Beam Cannon on 8bc, also love the "bonus track" haha

Rochester, NY

Hey thanks, chief!  Def. make sure you redownload it to grab all that new stuff I just mentioned!

Lexington, KY

You are the bees knees! Already had the album, but it's good to remind people.