shanghai
Grymmtymm wrote:
Downstate wrote:

use google man jeez....

then why were sites like this made?

for cunts to troll newbs of course. duh : P

Sweden

Sometimes I don't know what people are talking about when they use specific terms and what not.

As long as the terms are specific, I don't see a reason not to look them up yourself. I'll give you a hint and tell you that a good start with circuit bending is to open a battery operated toy and start shorting things until it sounds cool. It's really basic and you don't need any electronics experience!

IL, US

moved to the "circuit bending" forum, please put new threads in the appropriate place smile

KC
boomlinde wrote:

As long as the terms are specific, I don't see a reason not to look them up yourself.

you see I did try that on a few things and came up with dead ends.----> which is why I would ask.

Geez, on all these forums I've been on when you ask a newbie question everybody wants to jump your ass and call you lazy and scream about google.
Did you not stop to think I tried that first and didn't get anywhere so maybe I would ask the so called experts?

sorry to anyone who I offended by humbly asking for a little bit of knowledge.

Last edited by Grymmtymm (Apr 26, 2012 6:01 pm)

South Jersey, USA

you could always opt for making fakebent http://www.kvraudio.com/product/bend_box_by_tonebytes

KC

see, stuff like this ^ is what I'm talking about. unless this link was posted, I would never have known that it existed. thanks

pixls wrote:

not to start a shit storm or anything but this is a *discussion forum* not a *help me i'm too lazy to look things up forum*.
I'm not saying you were lazy or didn't look things up, but making a forum topic should not be an alternative to looking things up on your own.

and don't know if you're aware of it ^ but you just contradicted yourself

Philly, PA, USA

dude, don't be a dick and just be happy people are giving you advice

KC
pixls wrote:

this is a *discussion forum* not a *help me i'm too lazy to look things up forum*

I wasn't

Unsubscribe
pixls wrote:

dude, don't be a dick and just be happy people are giving you advice

And this is coming from a HUGE DICK.

Gosford, Australia

my dick is pretty huge

KC

now we're just way off topic of what I really was asking anyway........