Philadelphia, United States

I live in eastern panhandle West Virginia and im looking for 8bit musicians to do shows with. I'm within about an hour and a half of Baltimore

Central-ish VA

I'm from Fredericksburg, VA which, depending on what's going on, may be within your range although not MD.

Last edited by Beverage (Feb 11, 2010 7:02 pm)

would you want to get together to do shows?

Central-ish VA

Absolutely, I've done a few before around the northern VA and Richmond VA area and would love to meet other chipmusicians for shows!

I sent you a private message so we can discuss it there.

Tacoma WA

I edited your thread title for you cool

hah sneaky sneaky

Washington DC

I am from Washington DC. Hello.

New York City

You want to tune your car?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chip_tuning

Dauragon, I sent you a message on 8bitcollective. Would you be interesting in doing a show in d.c, with several other 8bit musicians from WV, VA, and MD?

Washington DC

I would be quite interested. Sorry for my late responses, I don't check either of these sites as often as I should. wink

Roanoke, VA

I live in SW Virginia (Roanoke, to be exact).  I'm not a musician, but lemme know when you're playing shows, I'd love to make it if I can.  Otherwise, regional folk holler at me if you need a spot to crash while on the road.

Well everyone, we're trying to have a show in D.C., as that is probably the best place to find a good venue. Dauragon, do you know of any good venues we could book?

Roanoke, VA
TREYFREY wrote:

Well everyone, we're trying to have a show in D.C., as that is probably the best place to find a good venue. Dauragon, do you know of any good venues we could book?

The Black Cat tends to be open to smaller acts & showcases, especially for the more-alternative genres.  It's where the 8-Bit Alliance Tour is playing in D.C., Mon, Mar. 8th, so perhaps that'd give a handful of you regional folks a good chance to feel it out, or spread fliers if you've already lined up a show somewhere else.  Plus, if turnout's decent that night, perhaps the club would feel better about having chiptune artists more regularly.

The Black Cat's show schedule.

We havent lined anything up yet... Ive been to the black cat before. its great. Can we try to book it? maybe?

Washington DC

We could certainly try the black cat, as it is quite cool. I am of little help in that area as I have little to no knowledge of booking and such. All this gigging stuff is still fairly new to me.