vancouver, canada

just had a listen.  digging the release!  some really interesting WAV channel work.

Love it. Your sense of melody is very, very strong. I hear a bit of knife city in the first track and "The Walls Became The World" is especially fresh. You should just charge straight out for this release (and include the .sav in the download)! wink

me gusta!

toooooo good! so glad this finally came out!

Fargo

Dug

Rochester, NY
thebitman wrote:
ChipsChallengeBand wrote:

will listen tomorrow

It's tomorrow, and I just finished listening. You need to get to tomorrow now so you can listen to this art.

hold up I need to take a shit

EDIT: good thing I relieved myself before listening because it would've been hard to pee afterwards because

OH GAWD MY DICK

EDIT: dude wtf is up with this second track this beat is... like, I can't keep up at all in the beginning it feels too weird

EDIT: this third track has an amazing hook... nice.

EDIT: end of stars at dawn also has a great hook

Last edited by ChipsChallengeBand (Apr 29, 2012 4:13 pm)

Winter Haven, FL

Oh yeah!

this is pretty great, nice chillt stylo

just out of curiosity, why did you put  ""song"" in quotations?

California

Songs have lyrics. These do not, so technically they aren't songs.

oh yeah

Austin, TX

I really enjoyed this, dude. Great job.

Really into that artwork as well.

Madison, Alabama

Thanks for listening everyone!  I'm glad people are enjoying it.

an0va wrote:

You should just charge straight out for this release (and include the .sav in the download)! wink

I thought about that, but I really just wanted as many people as possible to listen, so I figured pay-what-you-want no minimum was the way to go.   I might do a "deluxe edition" with .sav, lsdsng, the custom kits, and bonus songs if enough people are interested.  (If I do that, anyone who has paid will get the bonus content, of course.)

New Orleans, Louisiana

Totally in favor for a deluxe edition!

WANT

Philadelphia
roboctopus wrote:

Thanks for listening everyone!  I'm glad people are enjoying it.

an0va wrote:

You should just charge straight out for this release (and include the .sav in the download)! wink

I thought about that, but I really just wanted as many people as possible to listen, so I figured pay-what-you-want no minimum was the way to go.   I might do a "deluxe edition" with .sav, lsdsng, the custom kits, and bonus songs if enough people are interested.  (If I do that, anyone who has paid will get the bonus content, of course.)

I do hope you do a deluxe edition. That was a more than enjoyable listen. I'll be downloading it and throwing $5 your way at the end of the week once my paycheck arrives.

United Kingdom

Agreed Deluxe Edition!

Been listening to this release quite a bit. You have got a really tasty Wav bassline going on.

Great release +++++