São Paulo, Brazil

this is really good man. please do this deluxe thingy with the .sav and put out a remix edition of the album. your songs kick ass!

Winter Haven, FL

I could have told you... oh, wait-- I did. Great responses to a great product? Un-fucking-heard-of!!! smile

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

I throw my vote in for a deluxe. smile

Last edited by Auxcide (Apr 30, 2012 1:40 am)

Awesome release, man!

Neo Jersey

listened to this on the way home from work just now and i was really diggin it! dancy, but not repetitive and predictable. lots of melody and well thought out progressions.

Madison, Alabama

Thanks everyone for listening and downloading!

Nestrogen wrote:

I could have told you... oh, wait-- I did. Great responses to a great product? Un-fucking-heard-of!!! smile

Haha, yeah, you did. =P

New Jersey

I really can't get enough of this EP.  Count me in for a deluxe album and consider my money yours.

well deserved praise for such a well written album smile

Madison, Alabama

I just want to say that I am humbled (and blown away) that so many people checked out my EP!

My 200 free bandcamp downloads have run out for this month, so until the 21st, the EP is $1.  (After the 21st, I get 200 more free downloads.)

California

You could try also hosting it on archive.org or something. That way it can be unlimited free downloads.

roboctopus wrote:

I just want to say that I am humbled (and blown away) that so many people checked out my EP!

My 200 free bandcamp downloads have run out for this month, so until the 21st, the EP is $1.  (After the 21st, I get 200 more free downloads.)

Once again, TOLD YOU.

You are amazing.

Rochester, NY

you certainly are popular, aren't you

Madison, Alabama
ChipsChallengeBand wrote:

Well, I'm apparently more popular than I thought.  Or something like that.

[edit] What I mean is that my last EP took 7 months to reach 200 downloads, so when I advertised this EP earlier in the thread as free, it never in a million years occurred to me that so many people would download this release so quickly.  So despite what I said earlier, it's not free--or at least not at this moment.  I may package it up and throw up a drop box or archive.org link for it though.

Last edited by roboctopus (May 2, 2012 1:42 am)

Rochester, NY
roboctopus wrote:
ChipsChallengeBand wrote:

Well, I'm apparently more popular than I thought.  Or something like that.

Exactly!  As expected of roboctopus

Melbourne, AU

I reject science entirely after hearing this. All glory to the roboctopus

Lexington, KY

Bumping for this! SO GOODLY!