Unsubscribe

The world's first FM synthesis music workstation app,iYM2151.
80's game and computer sound is back!

http://m.matrixsynth.com/2012/05/iym2151-for-ipad.html
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/iym2151/ … mpt=uo%3D4

vancouver, canada

made by DETUNE btw, the same people behind the KORG DS-10 / KORG M01 / iMS-20.

here's a demo of the iYM2151 by Keishi Yonao (from ubiktune's SOUNDSHOCK FM albums):

looks pretty cool, the interface is basically a more advanced version of the M01's UI.

Godzilladelph

totally rad n bad!

Unsubscribe

Also it works with mml?

New York City

This looks ridiculously good.

rochester, ny

looks incredible but $35 is a little steep.

BOSTON

wtfyes

Unsubscribe
nickmaynard wrote:

I think they also did the korg app, so maybe they think it is worth as much. I wish it had a sequencer though..

vancouver, canada
herr_prof wrote:
nickmaynard wrote:

I think they also did the korg app, so maybe they think it is worth as much. I wish it had a sequencer though..

it does have a sequencer - it's just made to look like an oldschool LCD matrix screen:

Unsubscribe

Neat!

South Jersey, USA

And with a track like that Keishi Yonao can DUMP his mode on me anytime. no homo.

Yonao's demo track rocks. I just hope this will be available on the android market soon as well. no way I'll buy an ipad if not only for this app but I'm saving for a samsung one. that'd kick ass.
can't believe it's OPM out of all chips. that or OPL3 is like spot on. no better choice. bet hizmi will be over this like an angry rhino!

Nashville, Tennessee

cool as fuck.

San Francisco

oooo fun!

Lost In The Silver Box

Bought this app the other day and decided to work on putting together a little demo as a way of getting used to it's strengths.

Holland

Nice but $35 for an app is a bit much imo.