Oh hi!

While I've been gone a while, some things never change.  I'm still a broke chump, so I'm looking to sell some of my gear that has been collecting dust.

› Sold!

First is my Rondo Music Lap Slide Guitar in natural brown.  It comes with a carrying case, a full set of metal fingerpicks and a slide bar.  I've played it approximately twice ever.  They sell for $105 new and you are getting $35 worth of accessories (that have been used as many times as the guitar) for free.  I'd like $90 + shipping for it.

› Rondo Lap Slide

Just found my old Casios.  Bought these with the intention of bending them, never got around to it.  Now they just collect dust.  I have a CT-430 and an MT-68.  These are based on the 410v, thus are loaded with bending potential.
http://www.youtube.com/user/PHONICPOTION
There are some radical mods in this channel.  Well-modded ones can go for upwards of $300 (S-CAT sells his for 250+ Quid).  Everything is in working order except a few keys that don't sound at the top of the CT430.  A relatively easy fix for anyone planning to crack it open anyways.  Prices are negotiable.

› Casios

I'm trying to sell my Legend of Zelda edition 3DS XL.  It has some scuffs on the corner.  It comes with the box and all the manuals. 

$180 + shipping or Best Offer

› 3DS Pics

I also have a SuperCard DS Two that I could probably unload.  I'll cut you a deal if you buy it with the 3DS.  $30

In addition to these I have some retail carts that I could part with.  Feel free to make an offer on any of them.  All are US copies.  Monster Hunter 3, Fire Emblem Awakening, Bravely Default, Shin Megami Tensei IV.  There's an available copy of Cubic Ninja as well, but I'd vastly prefer to sell that with the console.
Finally, I have a 16 GB iPad 3 with an Invellop Smart Cover.  Pics can be be taken on request, but it looks like an iPad.  A couple light scratches along the edge of the aluminum and one on the bezel, but nothing at all heinous.  $220 + shipping OBO (not for trade).

I prefer to ship within the domestic US, but will ship internationally. Feel free to post here or shoot me a message, I am flexible.  All prices are negotiable.  Thank you for perusing my wares!

Last edited by Beware (Mar 12, 2015 4:45 pm)

Bump, for great justice!  I need some quick cash to pay for an expense that recently came up.  Hoping to sell at least some of these things that I never touch any more.

Bump for my ArduinoBoy, GB Pocket, and DMG.

Last edited by Beware (Sep 17, 2013 2:52 am)

Taichung, Taiwan

Photos.

katsumbhong wrote:

Photos.

Of what?  If you're actually interested in making a purchase, I'll get some pics, but it's a pain in the ass to do.  I'm not going to take time out of my day to get pictures simply because some guy wants to oogle my stuff.

Taichung, Taiwan

Your time seems really important.

Minneapolis
Beware wrote:
katsumbhong wrote:

Photos.

Of what?  If you're actually interested in making a purchase, I'll get some pics, but it's a pain in the ass to do.  I'm not going to take time out of my day to get pictures simply because some guy wants to oogle my stuff.

Having sold plenty of things online I feel I can speak from experience. You're only going to sound super sketchy by not taking pics in the first place and being upset when someone asks for pics without holding their wallet out first.

Taichung, Taiwan
arfink wrote:

Having sold plenty of things online I feel I can speak from experience. You're only going to sound super sketchy by not taking pics in the first place and being upset when someone asks for pics without holding their wallet out first.

BOSTON

i might be interested in the electribe but...

pics

If people are actually interested and show interest, pics aren't a problem.  A one word post with no comment beyond "Pics" is just ridiculous.  I'll get some pics up ASAP.

Chicago IL

glad there's someone else here to take the reins when i'm too lazy to log in to be an asshole

BOSTON

actually... lemme see some pics of that arduinoboy too, i might be into that as well

seattle
Saskrotch wrote:

glad there's someone else here to take the reins when i'm too lazy to log in to be an asshole

Hey, someone's gotta do it

Have to dig up the Electribe and slide guitar out of storage.  This is what I had on hand right now though. Pulling the Electribe from the ad until I find it.

Last edited by Beware (Sep 17, 2013 6:55 am)

Cleveland, OH

Send me a PM if you'd like to sell the two DMGs to me!

Found an old Dell Latitude c600.  I think it has an OPL3, but I can't find any confirmation.  I don't have a power cable for it.

PIII 750 MHz
256 MB RAM
CD drive
20GB HDD
14.1" TFT screen