Matthew Joseph Payne

Interested in a catalog of SNES games, maybe the SNES too.

Mexico

is the arduino still available?

I'll take a look at the SNES games tomorrow.  There is at least 1 person ahead of you, chepe!, as far as the ArduinoBoy is concerned.  I know there are a few PMs I've yet to respond to, I'll also get to them tomorrow.

Boise, ID

Pm'd about the black dmg smile

Bump.  Haven't managed to dig out the Electribe yet.  Sorry about that.  Added my 3DS XL.  ArduinoBoy still available.

Last edited by Beware (Nov 14, 2013 4:59 pm)

Detroit

pm'd yo

Abandoned on Fire

Looks like I'm too late but I want that arduinoboy.  You can email me at "holder dot arnie at gmail dot com" if it becomes available.

ArduinoBoy has been sold.  Sorry!  Still have plenty of goods for sale though.

Added a couple Casios.  Will post a pic of them and the lap slide in the coming days.

Matthew Joseph Payne

Still interested in a catalog of SNES stuff!

What prices are you looking at for games?  I would also appreciate a list or pic (whichever is easier) of SNES games, as well as NES and N64 when you have time.

Columbus, Indiana

I'm interested in all games except N64, and maybe that electribe if you can get pics.

Just want to say that the S12 is a fine, fine guitar. I have one and it was pretty much the only musical instrument I didn't sell when I executed a trans-oceanic move a few years ago.

TX

Tell me about the SNES/NES/64 games, please!

I also have this model of 12-string guitar. It's a very pretty guitar that sounds good and plays well. Also probably the most affordable 12-string out there that wasn't made in a sweatshop someplace.

Last edited by Brother Android (Dec 16, 2013 6:21 pm)

Many seem really interested in games.  A list/pic and prices would help.

Huge update!  Cataloged a lot of my games.  Still can't find my copies of Starfox, A Link to the Past, or Super Mario Kart, but everything else I could find is posted.  Also found my Electribe and a Roland MC-09.