Planet Tech

Hey guys! Hows everyone doing? I hope good big_smile

Just wanted to let you guys know that i have just released my latest album called Follow. Its pretty much Electro-Chillwave. So i hope that some of you guys are into this kind of music. Now, here is the thing, i did add some 8-bit modules. But most of it is just other non-chiptune instruments. But still, i promise you that its a good download...well at least its worth giving it a try big_smile You guys can find a sample of the album here on chipmusic.org at http://chipmusic.org/pamtech/music/shh- … lwave-8bit
You know, before you download an all? yeah.

Anyhow, you guys can download the album here: http://ge.tt/9t0CmbH/v/0?c

On the side, album cover by me, you guys can find my photography team on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Lenssquare

Thanks for the download guys! More than appreciate it!
Dont forget to comment, it would really be awesome.

Last edited by PamTech (May 13, 2012 4:17 pm)

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Listening to this when I get home but just wanted to say I love the album art. big_smile
excited for this.

Planet Tech
Auxcide wrote:

Listening to this when I get home but just wanted to say I love the album art. big_smile
excited for this.

Im so excited to hear what you think bro! Great fan of your work! Got hooked on to your stuff since Cinema remix big_smile And thank you so much! Its a good picture, i really like it. It has a deep meaning to it, yah know, the whole humans wanting to fly among birds? Well yeah big_smile

Bronx, NY

REALLY dig the album art. Will give this a listen, thank you for sharing.

Gosford, Australia

yeah man, that cover is capital b beautiful

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]
PamTech wrote:

Im so excited to hear what you think bro! Great fan of your work! Got hooked on to your stuff since Cinema remix big_smile

Flattery will get you everywhere. smile

PamTech wrote:

And thank you so much! Its a good picture, i really like it. It has a deep meaning to it, yah know, the whole humans wanting to fly among birds? Well yeah big_smile

That's exactly what I feel when I see it. Following your team on Facebook now as well.
Now, I listened to these songs in alphabetical order because that's how my phone presented it to me. So. . . yeah. To the actual meat of the album, the music. All beautiful pictures aside, I loved it. Very well done. Big fan of this style. Very relaxing if you want it to be, very powerful if you feel like it should be.

Attic: As this was the first song I heard it immediately put me in the mood. Strong beat, wonderful groove, love what builds around :45. I was in it by this point. I was full on moving my head and tapping my fingers when everything was in.

Clouds: Love the percussion in this one. Vocals are great. Love the laughing part, perfect. Title is just what I feel from this. When the, what sounds like a saw imo, comes in, it reminds me of some Icelandic music a lot.

Follow: Love the cut and slicing work you do in this one. Really sets the mood. Basically everything I've said before: fantastic beat and percussion. Great work. Almost at times feels a little cluttered, but it doesn't bother me too much. wink

Glaze: Brilliant. Strong start, you really know how to make it move. Marvelous breakdown.

Shh: Great chilling down track. Like I said: I listened to these out of order so I don't know what preceded it, but I bet it could fit after any track. Love the vocals in this as well. Crickets! big_smile

Washed: This was my favorite track. I wouldn't say 'hands down' because I loved every track on this album. This one was just. . . perfect. I. . . I don't even know. That melody, that guitar, the drums. . . seriously. Sooo good.

Sorry if it seems like I ran out of steam in this review. I ran out of ways to say "this song is brilliant" and my phone was dying. I recommend everyone stop being entranced by the marvelous album art and listen to this. Because it's just as good. Looking forward to more.
heart

Planet Tech

Oh man, I really don't know what to say big_smile But a big THANK YOU! (well more like all caps instead of big). But i really love how you have made your view on every one of my songs. Now, as far as the order goes, there is really none, the way they are numbered is as each song was completed. But again man, thank you so much!

Also, about any new music, you bet! I got a new album coming up, almost done. I had not released any songs in a while, i was sort of saving them for a two album release. But im still working on some small "details" on the new one. But will get it released in about a week big_smile Once the "hype" on this one slows down or we all get bored of it. But the new album includes a few remix, and kind of more dancy style of music. But im really looking forward to getting it done soon.

Why release two albums? Well i had started on one songs, for the chillwave album. And then when i completed one, and started working on the next one. Both songs were completely different. Which only meant that i had to save the release of the album, and work on the other one. But anyhow, to make the story short. I will release new material next week!

Love to know that you guys like it big_smile Especially the album cover, since photography is something that i enjoy. Which also leads to another thank you to you Aux, since you "liked" my photography page on facebook. My album is the one called "Joey" im that one guy that is into retro filters and what not. Anyhow, once again, thank you ALL!

-My regards, Joey

Last edited by PamTech (May 14, 2012 2:42 am)

This is absolutely fantastic.  This is 100% music I would like.  These funk basslines in Glazed and Washed, I just can't get behind them more.  I love how choppy your sampling can be.  One of my favorite things in music is the use of sudden abrupt silence and pauses, and you are all over that shit, especially in Attic.

I really am enamored with this.  I look forward to more!  If I can give any sort of feedback, it would be that some of these songs feel like they end before they're fully developed, Attic being one of them.  Don't be afraid to loop some of these one mo' again sometimes.  It's good shit, man. big_smile  I get a more high-energy Nujabes vibe from this.  I'm a fan!

Last edited by BenCarignan (May 14, 2012 4:50 am)

chip-chillwave was something I definitely wanted to try myself in the future and granted from your demo with "Shh" here on chipmusic, it seems you already have the bases covered.

Will definitely check this album after work!

Planet Tech
BenCarignan wrote:

This is absolutely fantastic.  This is 100% music I would like.  These funk basslines in Glazed and Washed, I just can't get behind them more.  I love how choppy your sampling can be.  One of my favorite things in music is the use of sudden abrupt silence and pauses, and you are all over that shit, especially in Attic.

I really am enamored with this.  I look forward to more!  If I can give any sort of feedback, it would be that some of these songs feel like they end before they're fully developed, Attic being one of them.  Don't be afraid to loop some of these one mo' again sometimes.  It's good shit, man. big_smile  I get a more high-energy Nujabes vibe from this.  I'm a fan!

Attic is a personal favorite big_smile Thank you so much!
And about the looping, will really take that in consideration next time!

an0va wrote:

chip-chillwave was something I definitely wanted to try myself in the future and granted from your demo with "Shh" here on chipmusic, it seems you already have the bases covered.

Will definitely check this album after work!

Oh man, i really cant wait to hear that you have to say big_smile

Definitely been listening to this on the bus all week, it's a great release. I will say though that the demo song you posted here is very misleading as < 1% of the sounds on here have anything to do with chip-but you warned about that in the original post. Either way, I'm definitely into this. Favorite track was Clouds, by far. smile

Planet Tech
an0va wrote:

Definitely been listening to this on the bus all week, it's a great release. I will say though that the demo song you posted here is very misleading as < 1% of the sounds on here have anything to do with chip-but you warned about that in the original post. Either way, I'm definitely into this. Favorite track was Clouds, by far. smile

You know what?

I did realize that just now. Im assuming i was thinking that it was that one song, you know, just that one song that had some chip in it. But i did mention that i did not go full on 8-bit. But on my next release, I will really make sure to incorporate lots more! Also making them more dancy.

Again, thank you so much man big_smile More than appreciate it.
Really taking all of these comments inconsideration.

Planet Tech

I would like to thank everyone so much for the downloads:D that is all.