edit: all gone

Last edited by thnikk (Jan 3, 2015 10:36 pm)

Chicago, IL

When is the blue DMG going up for sale?
I want it!

squidula wrote:

When is the blue DMG going up for sale?
I want it!

I'm actually out of blue buttons and kitsch has been out for a while. It'll be up when he restocks, sorry sad

Last edited by thnikk (Jun 4, 2012 7:57 am)

Chicago, IL

Nevermind! I'm getting this one tomorrow:)

Last edited by squidula (Jun 4, 2012 7:53 am)

Aaaand he restocked. For anyone interested, the blue one should be available in about a week now smile

Blue one is up and the green one moved to ebay. PM me or email me at [email protected] if you have any questions!

Last edited by thnikk (Jun 8, 2012 10:00 pm)

rochester, ny

what's a propower mod? i've been on these sites for years and don't think i've ever heard of it before.

Last edited by BlakePalmer (Mar 20, 2018 10:48 pm)

Sold! Wow, that was fast. I should be adding some stuff to the shop in about a week now smile

nickmaynard wrote:

what's a propower mod? i've been on these sites for years and don't think i've ever heard of it before.

Thread for info/discussion here.

BlakePalmer wrote:

USB to 3.5mm power cable?

what is the advantage of this over a "USB to the DMGs external power supply jack" cable?

I'm guessing just the placement of the cable. It's kinda annoying having cables sticking out of every side of the gameboy, and i would definitely prefer all of the cables coming out on one particular side (audio, power, sync, etc).

Placement, the cable is easier to replace (for me at least, I never find the right size for the dc 5v at radioshack), doesn't come out as easily, less finicky.

Chicago, IL

i waited all week for the blue one and got it as soon as I got saw it up! haha

Nanoloop One cart up.

Sydney, NSW

Ahh, so you finally got that power jack mod thing working? Nice! How good does it work?

Chainsaw Police wrote:

Ahh, so you finally got that power jack mod thing working? Nice! How good does it work?

Really well, actually. The cable clicks in very nicely and it has yet to pop out while I'm using it. Definitely a more reliable way of powering a dmg and the placement of the jack is nice, too. My only problem is with the jacks I buy at radioshack. If they made mono ones in the stereo housing it would be perfect, but I only spend $3 for a 2 pack of stereo jacks anyway so that's not that big of a deal.

I'm not sure if it's worth the trouble, though. It's a cool mod, but requires more work than it pays out (in use, not money)

Added 3 DMGs (and a few more are on their way big_smile)

Philadelphia

Purple is always a good choice and one that I wish I saw a lot more of.

SubWooferSpecial wrote:

Purple is always a good choice and one that I wish I saw a lot more of.

*cough* If only there were purple backlights *cough*

Honestly, I think inverted pink is close enough. Purple seems too dark anyway. I absolutely love those purple buttons, though.

Last edited by thnikk (Jun 25, 2012 11:43 pm)