Fargo, ND.

Thanks, dood!!
O bby she is willing. ;D

Louisiana

Haha well of if you ever need anyone to watch after her ad fill her needs I offer my services. Lol

On a serious note now I may use this color scheme on a gameboy one day because it's so beautiful. I'll probably use clear blue buttons and light them though but I'll note you as the inspiration for the color scheme if thats cool with you. I've been debating on how I would paint my next clearboy when I get my hands on another one and this is just pure awesome. What kind of paint did you use on the inside? I'm thinking about using purple xmetals which would give it the purple color but leave it still kind of see through. But then again the solid purple looks do damn good too. But yea just asking for permission to recreate your baby with my own twist. It's all about respect for me man. And hey if I have my own I dot have to sex yours up.

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Ugh. Get a room.

Louisiana
Auxcide wrote:

Ugh. Get a room.

Haha I'm in my room. Where are you!? ARE YOU OUTSIDE MY WINDOW!?! ~gasp~

yes. WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO THAT PICTURE OF HIS GAMEBOY???
yikes

Fargo, ND.

Oh, I don't mind at all! I can't wait to see what you come up with!
I used some weird variety of Krylon called "Short Cuts" that comes in a tiny can. (The name of the color is Iris) I got it at Hobby Lobby, so I think it's pretty easily attainable from most hobby-oriented stores. The buttons were done with Testors model paint.

& Oh man, purple xmetals inside + clear blue buttons would be like the ghost version of mine. That'd look extremely rad.

Vex wrote:

Haha well of if you ever need anyone to watch after her ad fill her needs I offer my services. Lol

On a serious note now I may use this color scheme on a gameboy one day because it's so beautiful. I'll probably use clear blue buttons and light them though but I'll note you as the inspiration for the color scheme if thats cool with you. I've been debating on how I would paint my next clearboy when I get my hands on another one and this is just pure awesome. What kind of paint did you use on the inside? I'm thinking about using purple xmetals which would give it the purple color but leave it still kind of see through. But then again the solid purple looks do damn good too. But yea just asking for permission to recreate your baby with my own twist. It's all about respect for me man. And hey if I have my own I dot have to sex yours up.

Last edited by Poseidon (Jun 24, 2012 5:05 am)

Louisiana

Had to post this I just did it just to do it. Sorry Matt/kitsch if this bothers you but I personally like it.

Quite possibly the first gameboy "piercing"...?

Lol. Still cracks me up.

Note to kitsch: this is NOT the case you sent me to test stuff on its still in perfect condition waiting to. E flocked lol. This is the one a friend of mine bought for me at blip fest.

matt's mind

oh, i dont mind in the least....  looking forward to seeing all the stuff people decide to do.

*kitsch*-bent, after all...

Hahaha that's different. wink

Philadelphia

It would be interesting if you attached a heavy duty carabiner to the end of that.

Unsubscribe

Prince Albert Mod.

Louisiana

Lol I'd call it the prince Albert if it had a removed or moved head phone jack and I put in that spot lol

Louisiana
SubWooferSpecial wrote:

It would be interesting if you attached a heavy duty carabiner to the end of that.

I might do that actually on the next one I do at the top do you can attach it to you belt or whatever. It would be cool lol and pretty damn easy. I have two that are the same diameter as this ring.

Bristol, UK

Purple one sprayed on the outside, pink shell sprayed on the inside.

:0~ you really are an evil scientist.

Purple and green one is beautiful!