Toronto, Ontario, Canada
onapokoya wrote:
jefftheworld wrote:

Is that screen connected to the NES? If so, what screen is that? I've been wanting to get a small screen for my NES but haven't started researching which one to get or how to connect it.

It's just a cheap reversing monitor for automotive use. They're dirt cheap on eBay or at local surplus shops and it's wired internally so it takes power and video from the inside of the NES.

Connecticut

Just me and the Boys

Last edited by DropMontage (Sep 26, 2015 4:27 pm)

Cookeville, TN

NC in the US of America
DropMontage wrote:

That SGB is keen, yo

Austin, TX

Haven't posted in a while, but here's some of the stuff I've been working on recently:

MidiBoy V2 DMG
Internal ArduinoBoy, RCA & 1/8" Prosound, Variable Clock, White Backlight, White Lens and Buttons, Fresh Capacitors, Black/White Kitsch Bent shell combo

Le Super Saiyen DMG (Gift for a fellow DBZ enthusiast in France)
Translucent Orange Repro Shell, Orange Lens, Translucent Orange NES Buttons, and Custom Dragon Ball Decals

....and then there's this,

The Franken-NES. I'll post a thread detailing this project soon.

Taichung, Taiwan
Boddah wrote:

Haven't posted in a while, but here's some of the stuff I've been working on recently:

MidiBoy V2 DMG
Internal ArduinoBoy, RCA & 1/8" Prosound, Variable Clock, White Backlight, White Lens and Buttons, Fresh Capacitors, Black/White Kitsch Bent shell combo

All Bow Down!

Le Super Saiyen DMG (Gift for a fellow DBZ enthusiast in France)
Translucent Orange Repro Shell, Orange Lens, Translucent Orange NES Buttons, and Custom Dragon Ball Decals

All Bow Down!

Last edited by katsumbhong (Apr 9, 2016 4:19 am)

nowhere in particular
Boddah wrote:

I'm not sure if I'm in awe or terrified.