UK Based

Hey Chiptuners, I'm looking to get more involved in the ChipMusic community ever since 8bc kicked the bucket :(    (Plus there's not much of a Chip community in Northern Ireland)   My band TeamRocket use LSDJ for Gameboy + combine it with Rock instrumentation (Kinda like anamanaguchi but with lyrics).
Anyway I know there's like a bazillion players pitching their music at once, but If you've got some free time, it would be super cool if you checked us out, and let me know what you think ^^
And if you can't... s'alright!

As part of our 2012 Summer Singles Project we're releasing a new Single every Friday for free download, So hopefully there will be at least 1 Summer Single that you guys like!
Anyway, I've talked enough

Here's a link to our first Summer Single If you guys want to check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89lYGQfUGhE

Thanks and Laterz!

- TeamRocket

Sounds awesome man! Very well said and put together wink I'll definitely pay attention to this.

Chicago IL
TeamRocket wrote:

My band TeamRocket use LSDJ for Gameboy + combine it with Rock instrumentation (Kinda like anamanaguchi but with lyrics).

TeamRocket wrote:

Summer Singles

TeamRocket wrote:

(Kinda like anamanaguchi.

UK Based

Haha Yeah I know tongue We used to listen to a lot of Sabrepulse and Nullsleep and then when I first heard Anamana's Summer Singles I pretty much had my mind blown. I thought the idea of the Summer Singles was such a great way of releasing free music so we decided to give it a shot ^^

Frostbyte - Thanks doode, We really appreciate the feedback! heart

New Orleans, Louisiana

Awesome man. Ditto to Frostbye.. I'll be looking out for more of this!

UK Based

Thanks Shanebro! ^^ As I said we really appreciate the feedback, as Ireland doesn't have much of a Chiptune community : /
So, thank you : )

Dublin, Ireland

Oi... Northern Ireland you say?!

'Sup? Nice track by the way.

Indiana

pretty catchy

Last edited by boomglitch (Jun 15, 2012 10:33 pm)

UK Based

INFOTOXIN - Yep yep, Based around Belfast and further North smile And thanks, glad you like it!

Boomglitch - Thanks bro! (Boomglitch is such a rad name by the way)

WHAT THIS IS SO GOOD.

Nevar stop making music.

UK Based

Thanks! big_smile Really appreciate you guys giving it a listen

(PS Frostbyte - Loving The Spectre off your 2012 EP)

Rochester, NY

Not bad.  Keep it up.

UK Based

Thanks ChipsChallange! Glad you like it!

NSW, Australia

This is great! you guys are a lot better then anamanaguchi........ and i like anamanaguchi a lot

UK

sounds more like colonopenbracket or maybe even that guy... superpowerless, or something.

UK Based

The Sky is Black not Blue - Haha thanks man! We got much more music to come so hopefully you'll like it!

Firebrandboy - I'm a big fan of colonopenbracket, But i haven't heard of Superpowerless, I'll have to check him out!