brooklyn, NY

Sorry guys, humor me........ ive been looking for the LSDJ download page.  - been wanting to get the lastest version but I cant find the page where you enter the password  (I already donated and received my password a few years ago).  On littlesoundDJ.com- i can only find the demo version and where you donate to get access to the real version.   Could someone help me find my way?

thanks

Last edited by Charbot (Jun 30, 2012 2:53 pm)

California

http://littlesounddj.com/lsd/latest/full_version/

brooklyn, NY

ahh, thanks!

.FILTHadelphia

Eek! That link shouldn't work without a login.

EDIT: Man I haven't updated in awhile (4.0.5) Can you transfer old version .savs to newer versions?

Last edited by defiantsystems (Jun 30, 2012 3:21 pm)

You can't download without a log in wink

Gosford, Australia

some old saves will transfer, afaik only REALLY old saves like pre-4.0.0 won't work properly
i mean, i've transferred saves from 4.2.1 to 4.6.6 without any issues before

Sweeeeeeden

Always make regular backups, though.

Gosford, Australia

well yeah, goes without saying! smile

NC in the US of America

If you go to the demo page and then click the "parent directory" button, it'll take you to where you can get to the full version and other stuff.

Austin, TX

I'm in the same boat as Charbot;  I donated and received my password sometime in 2009, but looking through my old email, it's nowhere to be found.  does anyone know if there's a way to recover your info?  I'd really like to not use Paypal again.

clovis CA
Princess wrote:

I'm in the same boat as Charbot;  I donated and received my password sometime in 2009, but looking through my old email, it's nowhere to be found.  does anyone know if there's a way to recover your info?  I'd really like to not use Paypal again.

send proof of purchase to johan (i used a screenshot of the paypal recipt). if you cant do that then tell him your email or paypal account that you bought it from. however, its a measly few dollars. ive lost my login info a few times, and half of the time i just bought a new login.

Unsubscribe

yea i had my email deleted, and johan was able to get a new password to me, just email him from the address you paid.

Or just buy it again big_smile

New Zealand

how long does it usually take the guy to give you the username/password? does he just do it in his own time?

Gosford, Australia
onichomp wrote:

how long does it usually take the guy to give you the username/password? does he just do it in his own time?

Within 24 hours for me, check your spam folder because mine went there the first time and I had to fish it out smile

NSW, Australia
onichomp wrote:

It took me about 2 hours, so it varies from person to person wink

Last edited by The Sky Is Black Not Blue (Jul 5, 2012 2:15 am)

Unsubscribe
onichomp wrote:

Yes, in his own time but never longer than a few days usually.