Gurnee, Illinois

Hey everyone, when I first started making music I was going by the name Sprinkles Over Idaho, which really had no meaning but since I've recently started to get back into making music, I've been thinking about changing my name to Gnar Jar Binks...which also has no meaning but I just like it. If anyone has any comments or any names they think would be cool for me or anyone else who wants to try to get a good name that would be great!

Last edited by SprinklesOverIdaho (Jul 16, 2012 6:46 am)

Go with your heart, man

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Those are some terrible names. . .
You were right to ask for help.
Although I'm sure this is a waste of time.

Go with TimeWaster.

Chicago IL, USA

gnar jar binks is hilarious, but you would regret the name after like 2 weeks

NSW, Australia

Gnar jar blinks.......wtf

Gurnee, Illinois
Auxcide wrote:

Go with TimeWaster.

Hey, I never said either of them were good. I'm just sitting around trying to think of something I can use. You never know, maybe I'll use TimeWaster for you.

Gurnee, Illinois
SadPanda wrote:

gnar jar binks is hilarious, but you would regret the name after like 2 weeks

That's what my exact thought was. I've been brainstorming trying to be creative...I probably should have added that in the beginning.

Nobody here is gonna be able to give you a real name man, it's gotta come from what you want. If it takes a while it's fine. One day you'll just think of something cool.

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]
Auxcide wrote:

Go with TimeWaster.

Wow, fuck. I can be mean.

That being said, I kinda like TimeWaster now.

Gurnee, Illinois
Frostbyte wrote:

Nobody here is gonna be able to give you a real name man, it's gotta come from what you want. If it takes a while it's fine. One day you'll just think of something cool.

That's what the plan is, wait for it to come to me. I just thought I could maybe get a conversation going of names people thought of but never used because they had their own.

Chicago IL, USA

Just scroll through itunes and look at all the song titles find some cool ones and make variations, or just wait for the great moment of clarity when the perfect name just hits you. It'll probably happen in the shower, so maybe just take long showers or lots of them.

Gurnee, Illinois
Auxcide wrote:
Auxcide wrote:

Go with TimeWaster.

Wow, fuck. I can be mean.

That being said, I kinda like TimeWaster now.

It definitely is better than the two names I brought up!

Melbourne, AU

Don't be like me, kid. I've been trying to decide on a cool name for over a year now.

Melbourne, Australia

The Third Mario Bro

NSW, Australia

How about The Sky Is Black Not Blue that sounds like a perfect name

Last edited by The Sky Is Black Not Blue (Jul 16, 2012 7:10 am)

SadPanda wrote:

Just scroll through itunes and look at all the song titles find some cool ones and make variations, or just wait for the great moment of clarity when the perfect name just hits you. It'll probably happen in the shower, so maybe just take long showers or lots of them.

I thought of a really cool artsy band name in the shower the other day...The Sonic Voice Collective. So weird man