Chiptune Cannibal
Chiptune Autopsy
Pointy Chiptune

NSW, Australia

Pointy Chiptune

Gosford, Australia

the beatles

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

I thought of Serotonin Storm, you can't have it, but you can look at it.
It'll be a side project or something.

IL, US

whatever you chose, at least take the time to make sure its not already in use by another artist

Melbourne, Australia
e.s.c. wrote:

whatever you chose, at least take the time to make sure its not already in use by another artist

Definitely do this. It can be quite a pain when another artist shares a name.

Also, I'd probably recommend not using a name with chiptune in it... that's pretty tacky (sorry people with chiptune in their name)

NC in the US of America

And all the names you reject because you they are lame, but you still kind of like them...

...use those as song or album titles. That's a great way to avoid having a name you'll regret and losing a stupid name that you like.

Jar of Gnar Sprinkles?

Derris-Kharlan wrote:

Also, I'd probably recommend not using a name with chiptune in it... that's pretty tacky (sorry people with chiptune in their name)

Haha I chose chiptune in the generator for that reason. tongue

AANABAY01

Perhaps you should just wait until there is something in the world of some importance to you and then name yourself after it in some manner. I realise that's not a very popular method but that way you wouldn't have to ask

Chicago IL, USA
Zan-zan-zawa-butt wrote:

Perhaps you should just wait until there is something in the world of some importance to you and then name yourself after it in some manner. I realise that's not a very popular method but that way you wouldn't have to ask

your name is Zan-Zan-Zawa-Butt. I would love to know the importance in that haha

IL, US
SadPanda wrote:
Zan-zan-zawa-butt wrote:

your name is Zan-Zan-Zawa-Butt. I would love to know the importance in that haha

thats a joking version of his actual artist name, which i cannot spell so i wont even try

zan-zan-zawa-veia?

shanghai

if you make music good enough, worthy of a name, it will tell you itself.

otherwise just call yourself something with mass appeal like 'The racist orphan rapist' and that ll work.

Rochester, NY

people like video game names

DJ Cutman
Watabou
Victory Road
D&D Sluggers (... actually these guys are named after a baseball team???? did the team name itself after D&D?????)

uhhhhhh

Chip's Challenge

so just pick your favorite video game and play it again

and then look for a cool string of words

and then use that for your name

This also works for song titles

Gosford, Australia

yeah but my name was already taken by a senior citizen's christian country-pop band (not even a joke), so that's something to think about