Sweeeeeeden
Telerophon wrote:

I think he could have been speaking in a rhetorical mode or been misquoted. I'm pretty sure he and everyone else know where the stuff came from.

In the beginning, no. No one really knew about it until That Day, and I think the blog author is trying to divide the story into time frames, so episode 3 represents what was known at the time, and tomorrow we'll know what happened then. Alternatively, he doesn'tknow/remember the evidence presented, which was by Matt (Kitsch). Perhaps we'll hear about that in episode 4, so I won't say anything more about that right now.

I think the confusion about the country, "a couple guys in like Germany or Belgium" is genuine on Logan's part. The guys who originally made the microcontroller firmware were two Polish students, but the matter was confused because the schematic was hosted by a German guy, Reiner Ziegler who has a site about Gameboy-related and other stuff. (http://reinerziegler.de/readplus.htm). Many people were confused about the exact country because of this, I think. Then to add to the confusion, the Chinese "Smartboy team" made a cartridge from the same design and hosted a page under smartboy.ugu.pl (long since defunct). I don't know if they did this on purpose to appear like they were the original designers, or if that's just the first free web host they could find.

Minneapolis

Updated. The part about the 8bc ban is live. I guess tomorrow will be about "Low-Gain’s post-8bc musical endeavors" and it looks like that is the final part of the interview.

Sweeeeeeden

Linky-doo: http://geekparty.com/low-gain-interview … ctive-ban/

NC in the US of America
nitro2k01 wrote:

Linky-doo:

for those of us who are too lazy to navihate to the first post.

Sweeeeeeden

Yep.

Minneapolis

The photo of Logan playing his GBA SP in the foliage is awesome.

Austin, Texas

A Wild LOGAIN Appears!

Last edited by Telerophon (Aug 23, 2012 11:45 pm)

vancouver, canada
Pixel Pixel wrote:

The photo of Logan playing his GBA SP in the foliage is awesome.

"as i could no longer bring myself to write chipmusic in the cacophony of the modern world, i sought solace in the forests and woodlands.  it was there that i realized, finally, my music's true audience: bears."

Sweeeeeeden

Alternative caption: "Why isn't this GPS working? Help! I'm lost!"

Seattle, WA US

Ladies and gentlemen, may I introduce to you:

"Misunderstood Chipmusician"

Minneapolis
boaconstructor wrote:

Ladies and gentlemen, may I introduce to you:

"Misunderstood Chipmusician"

Edit: Sadface...

Last edited by Pixel Pixel (Aug 24, 2012 3:34 am)

Savannah, Georgia

oh for fuck's sake boa what are you doing

Seattle, WA US

Can

Not

Resist

Abandoned on Fire

Can't not do these.

TSSBAY01

ahahah

Minneapolis
egr wrote: