Cleveland, OH

I made the link port guide more descriptive and useful:

Last edited by thursdaycustoms (Feb 5, 2015 11:48 pm)

SLC, UT

Thanks for this! I think I'm finally going to debug my arduinoboy!

This is a great thread. I'm starting to use this forum as much more of a resource as I start to explore less common mods. More info on the shortening of the power PCB would be much appreciated. When you said you move it to the upper right of the rear shell, is that when viewed from the front?

Cleveland, OH
joeteach wrote:

This is a great thread. I'm starting to use this forum as much more of a resource as I start to explore less common mods. More info on the shortening of the power PCB would be much appreciated. When you said you move it to the upper right of the rear shell, is that when viewed from the front?

Yeah man a lot of good stuff here. I meant the PS2 socket in the top right. Opposite side of the power switch. Just move the capacitor that's in the way to another spot.

Ah I see! Thought it might be the ps/2 socket you meant. Still, some more info on how to get away with chopping down the power board would be useful.

Cleveland, OH

I've had this on my website for awhile so I figured I would share it. Seems to cover most basic questions:

Last edited by thursdaycustoms (Feb 1, 2015 9:43 pm)