Chicago, IL

I posted this on 8bc, but realized that some of you don't really have access to that anymore.

Anyways, here is your chance to own something I have owned. In this very post are things I am selling to make scratch for a Nikon D90 that can do many different things including taking pictures of you with new said thing (if you'd like and live close enough), record time lapse photography, and tying my shoes. (Disclaimer: One of those features isn't real.) 

What is real are these items. DOPE! STUFF! They're all at or below Amazon prices so browse through and if something catches your eye, pay me quadruple what I'm asking for it, or a fourth of that quadrupled price – Whatever makes you happy. As items sell, I will simply take them off the list. As far as shipping goes, it'll be payed for by you and obviously change depending on how heavy/big what you want is. Please contact me at {OcnGhst} {at} {gmail} {dot} {com}. Thanks!

• M-Audio Oxygen8 v2 MIDI Keyboard: $70 

• Nintendo Wii Classic Controller: $10

• Nintendo Wii Games: 

- Wario Ware Smooth Moves: $30

- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess: $30

- Mario Party 8: $30
- Spongebob Square Pants | Creature from the Krusty Krab: $15

• Yellow Gameboy Color: $10
• Custom Clear/Black Shell, Pro-Sounded, Blue EL Backlit, Inverted Screen DMG (by kitsch): $100
• Bleep Bloop USB cart w/ LSDJ 4.0.3 $60

Last edited by OcnGhst (Feb 28, 2010 9:02 am)

Philly, PA, USA

how much would you want for the bleep bloop?

Chicago, IL
pixls wrote:

how much would you want for the bleep bloop?

Sorry, I missed typing that: $60.